[Malee's Pov]

Me and Seven ran to the left and towards a door, we pushed it opened and was in some sort of a hallway. We ran to the left and towards the other side but as we ran, we heard running underneath us. We thought nothing of it as we ran into a room with the door already opened, the bed was flipped over and there was a hole in the ground. Seven turned his head "Oh! There's a drawing of a ship on the wall" He said, I turned my head. "It looks like it was drawing with something" He continued before smiling, I stared before see a flashback of Mono stand there instead of Seven then I saw Seven again. I held my head, I didn't realize I still had that the bandage around my head. 'Was it a dream..?' I thought to myself as I felt a small headache came, I held my head. Seven turned to me and put a hand on my back "You okay?" He asked, I sweated before I smiled and looked at him "I'm okay" I say, putting my hand down "let's keep going" I said, Seven frowned a bit before nodding. We hopped down the hole and land on a bed, I heard slushing noises underneath the bed. We hopped down and saw a leech, we backed away and left the room. 'Gross..' I thought to myself before we ran down another hall and to the other side, we saw a light below the floor we were on.  We saw the door but we both knew none of us could reach it, so we tried dropping down. We dropped down, it was risky but we landed on a box that wasn't too far before climbing down. We peeked over and saw where the light was coming from, it was coming from a eye on the wall. Seven pointed at something "Malee look" he whispered, I look to where he was pointing and saw a a girl with a flashlight. Me and Seven ran around the light and followed the girl, we entered into another room with many doors but we ran past them. We ran towards some iron bars and squeezed past them, we were in a toy room now. I started getting memories of being in a toy room with Mono and Six, I stumbled a bit as I held my head. Seven put his hands on my cheeks "Are you sure you're okay..?" He asked, I nodded a bit before chuckling quietly "I'm fine.." I say, Seven wasn't taking the lies but he grabbed my hand and we ran forward towards more iron bars before squeezing through them. 

We past a room and entered another one to see the girl pull a rag up and used it to climb down between some iron bars. I looked around before grabbing a box and dragged it backwards. We hopped onto the box and climbed up before following the girl down the rope and hopped down. I saw her go into a small opening as Seven grabbed my hand and quickly followed the girl then went into the small opening. She wasn't anywhere to be found. "where could she be?" Seven asked, walking forward as he was still holding my hand. Before we knew it, Seven fell down down a hole, I fell in with him as we screamed. We fell down a gutter and in water, we gasp for air and swam towards a large box that was floating in the water. We pulled ourselves onto the box and sit down "well, we're here now so.." Seven said, I looked at him and laughed as I playfully pushed him in the water. "You're the one who fell and was holding my hand" I say before hopping back in the water and swimming over to a box that was in shallow water, I grabbed it as Seven swam over to me and helped me move the box against a wall with a higher platform we couldn't get to. I was the first was to climb on and pulled myself up then helped Seven get up "Thank you" He said, smiling. I smiled before seeing a flashback of Six standing there, smiling at me instead of Seven before she disappeared and Seven was standing there again. My head started hurting again but I ignored it and hugged Seven, Seven was surprised as he hugged back "Something wrong?" He asked, I stared forward before sighing quietly "I wanted a hug.." I say, Seven rubbed my back "It's okay.." Seven said quietly before breaking the hug "How about we keep going?" He asked, I nodded before he held my hand and we continued forward. I quickly realized something "my hoodie is all wet now" I say, Seven let go of my hand then took my coat off and squeezed the water out before putting it back on "there all dry now" He said before we climbed through some planks and entered another room but stopped. We saw a flashlight on the ground, it was the same one the girl had. I sweated a bit as Seven walked towards it and picked it up, it flickered a bit as I walked up to him and held his hand. He pointed the flashlight forward and we both saw drag marks, we both walked forward as we were being aware of our surroundings. We went through a small opening where the drag marks were, pushing past our fears. We were met with a leech, we both quickly run past it and towards another opening. We climbed over a few planks and landed in shallow water that was only up to our ankles, running forward. We dodged another leech and ran, sliding under a giant pipe and running again. We dodged all the leeches as we continued forward before quickly climbing up, we saw that we had to jump to more bars. Seven jumped first, climbing before I jumped--nearly falling but I grabbed ahold of the bars and climbed up, jumping onto a platform. Seven caught me "thanks" I say, Seven nodded before we went forward through an opening. 

Seven looked around as I hopped into the water, towards some bars before climbing them and landed in water in a small room. Seven noticed and put the flashlight away before following me quickly and climbed over, hopping down and swam towards me. We walked over to a board that was covering an opening, we grabbed the board and ripped it off. We entered the room, it had water that was ankle-deep. We hopped into deep water and swam forward, as we swam. I hard something move in the water in the corner. I turned to see something coming for us "Seven!-- Seven swim!" I said, Seven saw what was happening and swam to the ledge of the higher platform. He pulled himself up and reached his hand out to me, I was about to grab it before a hand grabbed me and pulled me under as I screamed. I heard Seven screamed my name but it was muffled by the water, soon enough..I started drowning. I closed my eyes and went limp..
.

.

.

.

.

.

ⱤɆ₴Ɇ₮ ⱠØ₳Đł₦₲..?