12

For weeks, I didn't receive any contact from my strange visitor. At first I was worried because I finally remembered to tell them what had been happening to me since I started training with them. Selena thought we needed to see a dreamweaver or something, someone that would interprete to us. l wasn't exactly elated about the whole thing, no one wants another person moving around in their head, so I was glad when I discovered that I had for a month before I see her because they only had one dreamweaver in the coven. As it turns out, she was an even greater freak of a woman and she'd disappear unannounced for weeks only to return for a few. I don't know what Selena was thinking, considering to allow someone like that near me but I trusted her judgment so I would not complain.

Theodore and I had become even more close than we were before. It happened so suddenly. One minute we wanted kill each other by shooting lasers through our eyes and the next minute, we could not get enough of each other. I always wanted to be with him and I could not go a full hour without getting a text or sending one in return. I had it bad for him but it didn't completely freak me out. He had asked me to be his girlfriend. It didn't even cross my mind to say no. How he acted before actually saying the words were a whole different matter. Completely entertaining. I wished I had a camera to record the moment. I still teased him about it though.

It was right after our midterms and we were all hanging out at my house. My mom was working in her study and Cole was out with friends. We were flipping through television channels looking for something to watch when Selena blurted it out.

"Teddy has something to tell you ." He does? I turned to face him and he looked everywhere but at me.

"You do?" I asked. Selena got up from the couch and left the room after giving an unbelievable excuse about needing to see someone someplace. Theodore looked frustrated. It was cute and it only made me want to know what he wanted to say.

"Do you want us to go out?" He asked. Oh. That's what he was so worried about? I couldn't resist the urge to tease him.

"Go out? We could have followed Selena to where she was going."

"No I mean just the two of us, together."

"I just need to grab my shoes. Where do you have in mind?" I asked still feigning ignorance. He ran his hands through hair and bit his lips nervously. So cute.

"Like a date. Let's go out together. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He basically screamed it out, his hands making wild gestures. Oh how I love pushing his buttons.

"I would like to be your girlfriend of course."

"You would?" He let out a sigh of relief. "I told Selena I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend and she says she'd help. Apparently, that was her way of helping."

"I didn't peg you as the shy type, Teddy." I couldn't hold on to the laugh anymore.

"Come on, I wasn't that bad." He whined

"You were."

The next few weeks had been uneventful. I stopped having the dreams and I never saw the strange man again but I wasn't so sure that it was a good thing. For all I know he was planning something in his dark lair or something. I don't know if the conventional magic people would have a lair but I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that he had one. He wore a coat so he would seem a like Dracula I'm sure.

I was lying beside Theodore on the rock at his parents mansion. We had both unanimously claimed this lacation as our spot. Selena was out somewhere, I have no idea where she always visited. My phone vibrated in my back pocket do I took it out to find out who I texted me. Turned out that it was her after all.