Chapter 4 | Now, Who are you?

~Y/N's POV~

It's been a few busy months trying to get my memory recovered. I managed to figure out what exactly visions are and where they come from.

Ganyu also taught me different elemental reactions and about enemies and animals. She truly is amazing. I'm glad to have her by my side.

"N/N, may I see your vision for a moment?" I unclipped the vision from my clothes "Sure" she took a moment to examine it until she came to a conclusion.

"You must be from Monstadt" she started writing in her notepad that she keeps.

"Monstadt? It sounds familiar.. but how could you tell just from looking at my vision?" She stopped writing then looked up at me before continuing.

"Take a look at my vision, the design around it is quite different no?" I looked at them. I never noticed it before but they aren't the same, even if they were the same vision.

"That's cool but, how did I get from Monstadt to Liyue Harbor?" I started to panic. "What if I'm a wanted fugitive on the run?!"

"Don't be silly, if you were they would have already found you." She smiled softly yet sinisterly.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well your attire, it's different from the people of Liyue, don't think too much of it though, it's common to see travelers"

"Oh I see" I took a quick look at my clothes. "Hey Ganyu?" She finished writing in her notepad again.

"I want to know more things about you"

"W-what? What made you so curious all of a sudden?" She seemed a bit flustered.

"Well it's not exactly all of a sudden, I'll been wanting to know for a while"

"Hmm.. very well, what would you like to know?" She sat down in a chair and I sat across from her.

"Let's see.. what's up with your horns on your head?" I pointed to them as she quickly put her hands on her head to cover them.

"Ah yes those.. are for decoration"

~Ganyu's POV~

I don't want to lie to her, especially in her condition, but somethings are best to be shared at a later time. I doubt she has any understanding of Adepti yet anyhow.

"They're ugly aren't they? If I could I would remove them"

"No, no! That's not it at all!" I felt a light grasp on my wrists as she gently pulled my hand away from my head, "they're beautiful"

"Beautiful..?"

~Y/N's POV~

Ganyu is obviously really insecure about her horns. I wish I could let her see what I see. They are so beautiful.

"Don't hide them please, they are a lovely sight" I smiled and released her hands.

"O...okay" she sighed.

We've been talking for about 2-3 hours. Time does fly when you're having fun. I learned a lot of interesting things about Ganyu. Overall, she's just an amazing person to talk to.

"It's getting late, we'll head out tomorrow" she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Where are we going?" I held the door so she wouldn't walk out quite yet.

"The city of Freedom"

She left. The city of Freedom? Oh! I wonder if that's what Monstadt is. I can't wait to see what it looks like there.

I plopped back onto my bed. "Phew, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Guess I'll get a few hours of sleep in" after about 5 minutes of thinking and talking to myself, I fell asleep.

"Dvalin..."

END OF CHAPTER 4

(A/N: Sorry this was quick! I have school now so my schedule is shorter to write, I'll try to play out sometime later)