Pain

"Help me" I hear someone call out . Where am I ? I look around but all I see it's darkness. "Please help me" I hear someone cry out again . This time I can make out the voice . It sounds like a little girl .

"Mommy please don't let them take me" she cries out but I don't see anything. Omg she said mommy. " reya? Yamir? Baby where are you ?" I scream frantically. Oh god please no not my children , I just got them don't take them from me .

Then as fast as lightning a excruciating stab of pain shot through my head. I screamed out as I double over in pain. Flashes of a small child with white hair flashed through my mind , and I felt a yearning so deep it knocked the wind out of me .

She looks so scared and innocent. Right before could open my eyes . I felt strong arms pull me up .

"Shushhhh your ok , your ok" Seth soothed in my ear rubbing my head . I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Princess? Who is mila? You where calling her name in your sleep" Seth says .

"I saw a little girl , she looked no more than 7."
I sniffled shifting to look at seth. "She was very pale and had white hair and a very light shade of blue almost silver eyes." I say recalling how the child looked.

"Now that I think about it she looks just like you ."I say looking up at Seth to see tears freely falling down his face .

"Seth , what's wrong ?" I say cradling his face in my small hands . He lookes at me and smiles .

"A couple of years ago me and manny had a baby. We were both so happy that was until the baby was born ." He sad his smile faltering.

"It was a still birth ....... after that manny went into a deep depression not wanting to talk to me nor eating or sleeping. We thought our baby girl was gone or so we thought" he says smiling.

"It's her, I know it is" he says looking into my eyes . "But how ... I thought she was gone" Manny says at the door with tears eyes. I get up and run over to him immediately pulling him into my chest,smoothing his hair down .

"Shhhhh it ok , we'll find her , I promise" I say setting my heart on finding the little girl that called my mom.

"Seth do you know why she called me mom ?"I ask curiously. "Your our mate therefore your now apart of us , so that naturally makes you one of her guardians" he says standing up to go get Yamir and Reya ready for today.

"Mommy?" I hear faintly . It's mila ,i hear her again.

" seth , Manny i hear her , i-I hear mila" i say "She's calling me mommy, why does it hurt so much" i chutch my chest. "your felling the lost of your child , the pain is damn near unbearable" seth says rubbing my back.

I concentrate on mila's voice and call out . "mila baby , where are you ?" . "mommy , you can hear me , please help" she says crying more. " They left me here to die, i dont wanna die." She says once more.

It breaks my heart to hear her like this.......wait a minute i can feel her. I tap Seth repeatliy and mouth that i can find her . " Mila baby can you hang on a little long mommy is coming to find you okay" i say calling out to her . "yes , hurry mommy i dont want them to come back" she says her voice shaky. I nod to look over to my mates and tell them its time.

"I know mila is in her siren form so that means she in water, we can get started on my transformation along with yamir and reya." i say to seth and manny. I dont want my girls to go through that pain but they have too.

"Are you sure princess? It's gonna take a while and it's one way again excruciating" Manny says lifting his head up looking at me .

"I'm positive, we're gonna get through this and we're gonna find mila" I says holding manny's hands before giving him a hug .

"Mommy mommy , look at our new clothes" yamir says running into our room with reya close on her heels . "Stop running baby before you fall" I scold them .

"Sorry mommy" they say in unison, they are so precious. "You two look beautiful, like princesses" I say admiring my littles beauties.

"Thank you mommy" they say shyly. I smile and scoop them up and walk down stairs where manny and Seth were talking .

They get out of my hands and run to the two men on the couch . " daddy daddy mommy called us pretty" yamir  says jumping into Seth's arms while he chuckles. "Did she now ?" He says amused.

"Mhmm and she said that we were beautiful, am I beautiful daddy?" She asks Seth. I watch in awe as the two talk like they've know each other forever .

I look over at manny and reya and watch as reya cuddles into manny's side . Manny reaches down to kiss her forehead and she smiles .

What did I do to deserve this ? Am I dreaming? ....... I reach down to quickly pinch myself. I felt the sting and knew that this was real . 

                                       _TIME SKIP_

We are currently standing at the place we came up at on the shore . All of us look down at the water . " mommy we can't swim" I look down and see reya with tears in her eyes . "Shhhh baby it's ok mommy and daddy got you okay" I soothe her while manny and Seth grab yamir. We all jumped into the water at the same time .

"You can open your eyes sweetheart" I say gently. Before we left the house Seth used his power to temporarily help them breathe under water but it only last 24 hours so we had to hurry and get this over with.

"Wowwww mommy we can breath" yamir says look around wide eyed . We grab their hands and lead them to the palace .

"This is our other home sweetheart, you'll be living here most of the time from now on" Seth says to the children as their eyes lit up .

We make our way into the door and go down into a cellar. The lights immediately turned on illuminating the once dark cellar. There are three medical beds , I'm assuming that they are for us .

I look at my two children, "okay babies, we're gonna go through some pain right now but I promise it'll be over in a little bit , then we can have as time together as your little hearts please" I say softly.

We float over onto the assigned bed as lay down while Seth strapped us down . "Okay the good thing is when the pain starts it'll knock you out until it's finished, so around 5 hours you should wake up with no pain ." Manny explained before taking a step back .

I watch as they turn into their legs back into tails . "Daddy your a mermaid" I hear yamir yell before giggling.  She took that pretty well ..... as the reya just smiling

I watch as the start to chant something as manny eyes turned red and Seth's blue. Soon enough I felt the burning sensation throughout my body , I let out a blood curling scream right along with my children. It felt my my body was being ripped apart and sewed back together with a burning needle. Before I could get another thought in I felt myself pass out .

Ok , I'm finally getting back on track with this book .
I'll start updating more !!!!