The husband

I opened the door and there standing is the second most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life .

My eyes roam his features. long ,black silky hair that passes his wide shoulders and Cascades down his back .

Smooth light skin and slender eyes with big orbs of brown staring back at me. Pump pink lips that look very kissable , sharp jawline that looks as if it could cut you .

I realized I was staring ."Who are you ?" I asked still mesmerized by his beauty.

"I'm Manny , you might have heard of me by now I suppose." He spoke .

" Seth brought up your name once , it sounded like you were someone very important ." You said as you thought back to the meeting " may I come in ? That's if you don't mind."

Manny said . " sure come in ."I rushed To open the door wider to let him in."So Seth told me your name is Aurora ." He spoke softly.

" yes that is my name , but for some odd reason he calls me princess" I sighed not knowing why he calls me that .

"I might have an idea why he calls you princess." He chuckled. " it fits someone as beautiful as you" he blushed. " T-thank you manny" I stuttered out . " can I call you princess too ?" He smiled.

My heartbeat speed up again. At this rate I'll die of a heart attack. " sure" I smiled . " are you and Seth related by any chance?" I said wondering what the answer was .

" no princess, Seth is my husband" he chuckled. I felt to pang in my chest , but quickly ignored it. " oh , congratulations" I said . " thanks princess" he smirked seeing my reaction.

"Well I'll be on my way back , I'll see you tomorrow princess". He waved and left . I let out a sigh .
                               ~TIME SKIP~
I couldn't fall asleep . I was tossing and Turing due to me being in a new place and underwater.

I got up and swam to the door and out into the hallway searching for Seth's room . When I finally found it I knocked on the door , but no answers.

I knocked again but louder hoping Seth or Manny heard me .~ They didn't 😐. ~ needing to get some sleep I walked into their room .

Seth and Manny were cuddled up together sleeping soundly, I almost didn't wanna wake them , But I need some medicine to sleep because I could feel a headache coming

Seth and Manny were cuddled up together sleeping soundly, I almost didn't wanna wake them , But I need some medicine to sleep because I could feel a headache coming .

"Seth , manny" I whispered hoping they'd hear me . They stirred and rose up .

"That was easier than I thought" I mumbled under my breath . "What's wrong princess?" Seth said with worry laced in his words "u-umm I can't sleep , so I was wondering if you had any sleeping medicine?" I said nervously.

"Follow me , I think there may be some in the bathroom cabinets" Manny said and I followed him into the bathroom.

He turned around and said " do I have permission to touch you ?"

" not in that kind of way of course" he rushed out Turing red from embarrassment. "Yes" I chuckled at his cuteness .

He lifted me with ease and sat me on the bathroom counter. Now looking through the cabinets for the medicine, he found it and gave me two and told me to take them .

After I took them he helped me down and we swam back into their room. "Did you find the medicine my love" Seth said to manny . " yes she took them"

Manny said looking at me . " thank you for the medicine I'll be on my way now" I said I started swimming towards the door but was stopped my Seth's offer

"princess, would you want to sleep with us to keep you warm , we know how rough it is for you and we wanna make it as easy as possible.?"

I looked at both of them and saw genuine concern in their eyes for me , something I never had , not even from my own parents the people who gave me life not that I knew them anyways.

Not knowing how to react I started to cry . Tears running down my face , I tired to stop them but they wouldn't stop coming down . Seth and manny rushed to me and hugged me .

"What's wrong princess, was it something we said ?" He asked worried " no , it's not what you said" "you guys only m-meet me today and your already treating me g-good" I stuttered out still crying .

Little did she know Seth and Manny would always watch her when she'd come a sit at the edge of her favorite cliff.

Seth heart clenched at the words he was hearing . How could nobody care about this beautiful soul? I knew her life was hard from the scars on her arms and legs but for her to say that nobody cared about her baffled him.

"we care about you princess, more than you know" " we know we've only known you for 24 hours but we can tell your a good person." Manny said softly stroking her hair.

Her whimpers subsided as they sandwiched her in between them and swayed her from side to side .

Seth graded her face gently and said " let's get some sleep princess and we can talk more in the morning" he kissed her forehead and she yawned.

Manny chuckled and picked her up , she yelped and grabbed on to his neck .
They all laid down and got under the big covers , " h-hey guys c-can we c-cuddle" I said blushing .

They chuckled and grabbed me and pulled me close . I snuggled close to Seth's chest and manny buried his face into my neck .

We all fell into the most peaceful sleep we've ever had in our whole entire lives .