CHANGES

The big windows stood at the end of the bed with a view of the forest on the other side of the glass. The bed , maybe a king sized one, stood in the middle of the floor as a log sat on the side as a table .

The dark walls now illuminated with light since it's still daytime . The lights hung from the ceiling .

"Wow it's beautiful" I hummed "is this where we're sleeping?" I asked curious

"Wow it's beautiful" I hummed "is this where we're sleeping?" I asked curious. "Yes princes this is where we're sleeping" Seth laughed. I ran towards the bed and jumped on it ,landing on a soft plush .

I let out a loud laugh playing on the big bed , I abruptly stop when I felt eyes on me . I looked over to find Seth and Manny watching me . "I'm sorry I-I got carried away please don't leave me" I said in a whisper voice.

They looked at each other and walked towards me and did something unexpected. They tackled me to the bed and started tickling me . "Princess you know we would never leave you right?" Seth says as he tickles me

" Just because we've only known you for a day and a half doesn't mean anything , we sirens mate for life" Manny said . His words cause me to still . I looked into their eyes seeing nothing but love .

Seth was sitting on his knees staring down at me , I jumped into his lap and gave him a heart warming hug and kissed his forehead . I jumped off of him and onto Manny and did the same .

"Thank you" I said to them both , they just smiled. Suddenly all three of our stomachs let out a loud growl .... we looked at each other and laughed .

"We don't have to go out we can order some food" I suggested "sure what are you in the mood for ?" Manny asked .

I thought to myself for a minute..... " I would love some pizza and wings right about now" I said . Manny ordered the food while me and Seth took showers ,after we got done Manny took a shower. "food's here guys" Seth yelled

, I sprinted down stairs , skipping one step at a time trying to hurry and get food. All of a sudden strong arms hoisted me up and put me on their shoulder.

"Manny put me dowwwnnn" I whined poking my bottom lip out slightly. Manny slapped my ass and I let out a breathy moan "ahh" . "babygirl watch it , I don't wanna catch you running down these stairs anymore , You could fall and hurt yourself" Manny said frowning