US

I woke up to sunlight shining in my face . As I tried to roll over , something heavy was preventing me to do so.

I looked over and saw two men asleep on me . All the memories from last night came rushing back. I looked down and the most beautiful sight caught my eye.

Seth and Manny's legs were tangled together and their arms were wrapped around my torso. Their heads were resting on my chest ,their lips almost touching .

My breath caught in my throat. It was the most cutest sight I've ever seen. After a while of looking at them I decided it was time to get up . "Seth , Manny we have to get up" I whispered softly .

They both snuggled deeper into my chest and held on tighter then spoke in unison "five more minutes" they groaned . I chuckled and put on a serious face. "If y'all do get your asses up imma gonna pee myself".

They raised their heads and looked at me and layed back down. I layed their dumbstruck, then the cuts on my wrist started to itch and I flinched. I always had my wrist bandaged so nobody would know .

I eventually slipped out of bed and into the bathroom with out the guys noticing .

After a long inspection of my cuts ,i confirmed that they were getting infected because of how wet they were. I sighed

" I guess I have to tell the guys later" A knock on the door brought me back to my senses " Aurora we're going back on land today , we have some things to take care of " Manny said.

He paused " we can talk when we get back" he added. "Ok" I said back . I walked out of the bathroom to see that the guys were already dressed . 

                           ~Seth's outfit~

~Seth's outfit~

                         ~Manny's outfit~"Your coming with us princess, so go and get dressed and meet us in the throne room" Seth spoke

~Manny's outfit~
"Your coming with us princess, so go and get dressed and meet us in the throne room" Seth spoke. "O -ok" I said and walked to my room . I got out my outfit and headed to the shower . 

                       ~Small Time Skip~
I managed to get my hair back into a ponytail  due to the water . I put on my clothes and walked out the door .

                                ~ My outfit ~As I walked to the throne room somebody violently slammed  into me and I slammed against the wall

~ My outfit ~
As I walked to the throne room somebody violently slammed  into me and I slammed against the wall .

It knocked the breath out of me. I look up and saw the culprit snaring down at me.

"Know your place human , you don't belong here and I'll make sure to send you back to where you came" Agatha  snarled.

" if you think there's a place for you here then your gravely mistaken" . She looked at me one last time and swam off. I picked myself up and swam to the throne room , putting a smile on my face Ignoring the biting pain in my wrist and back .

" princess, you ok" Manny asked . "Yea I'm ok , why'd you ask?" I asked confused.

"Your clothes and kinda everywhere" he chuckled. I looked down and my shirt was lifted on the side and my pants were twisted from the impact of the wall.

I quickly fixed it with embarrassment etched on my face . " s-sorry" I said with my head down .

I fight hard for my submissive side not to come crashing down at this moment. "Pick your head my princess or you crown might fall down" Seth said as he raised head up and smiled. I smiled back at his praise.

We swam out of the palace and out into the wide ocean,  a comfortable silence washing over us.
~30 minutes later~
As we get closer to shore I can see the place where I tried to kill myself . I looked away , scared of what I might relive.

"When we get to the place where we need to be , we have something very important to ask you princess" Seth said . "Is it bad ?" I winced "ofc not sweetheart" he spoke softly.

I nodded my head and kept moving along with them . As we reach the isolated place we began to be pulled out of the water by an blue force , which I've come to see was Seth .

He pulled all three of us out of the water And snapped his fingers and we were dry. I stood there shocked of what I just witnessed. " close your mouth princess" Manny said chuckling.

We walked to a nearby dock and walked up the steep steps of the mountain. We made it to the road and there was one of my dream cars.

"Get in princess, we have to go" Seth said.  I looked at them with my mouth open once again .

"Is t-this your c-car ?" I stuttered

"Is t-this your c-car ?" I stuttered. " yes, as of yesterday it's yours too princess" Manny flashed one of his panty dropping smiles . I let out a small whimper at the sight.

Two heads snapped back looking at me, "princess try not to make that noise around us ok,It's for your own safety." Seth said with a horse voice .

"O-ok Seth" I said embarrassed. We got in the car and drove off.

YEAAAAAAA 🥰. So how do you like the story so far ??.
Do you think Seth , Manny and aurora will end up together?!
What will happen with Agatha??
Any suggestions on the plot ??
Vote and comment 😘
Please and thank you ‼️