Void

Drowning , falling deep into to the Pitch dark void call the ocean.

I welcomed the cold freezing water into my frail lungs , feeling them feel up until they feel like bursting .

My eyes, bulging out of their sockets while the cold water surrounding them stills. As my body thrashes uncontrollably wanting oxygen , my eyes slowly start to close as my vision is fading

. As I'm nearing death so sweetly until I see a tail , much to beautiful and large to be a fish and much small to be a whale or dolphin.

As my eyes dart from left to right Trying to find what it was ,Suddenly the most beautiful creature appears in my sight .

It looks human from the waist up but from the waist down it has a tail and a long beautiful blue fin .

The scales glisten in the dark water lighting up whatever it touches . The fin , so wavy and lose .

As my eyes travel up along the torso my chocolate dark brown eyes meet a sapphire blue pair .

It's eyes bore into mines as they were slowly closing . It's hair was long , so very long in which it reached its fin . It was white mixed with a dark gray , the kind of color that is hard to describe with the naked eye.

Eyes which are now tried of staying open finally closed awaiting peace.

As I drift into this dark place I smile knowing I got to see the most beautiful creature known to mankind ...... a merman.

A/n
I know this chapter is short but they get longer throughout the story !!