the crows in the hunger games

not a oneshot just for fun. i was obsessed with the books a few years ago and i think i know a pretty decent amount so here is basically how they would all be if they were in the arena. have fun imagining how it would play out.

kaz
he would definitely win. i think he would be completely unfazed if his name got reaped but he would pretend to be a weakling and fake cry and trick everyone because of his leg. then when the pool got smaller he would come out and beat everyone up. i think he wouldn't really get any sponsors but he doesn't care, so. and when he won he would not smile or anything to the people and just take his money and leave.

jesper
would be the people's favorite. his act would be super funny and charming and he would get a ton of girls to swoon over him. he would definitely shed a few tears when saying bye to his family. he would be amazing in the arena and wink to all the cameras, but then he would probably just be overpowered by sheer force because he's a sharpshooter and they don't have guns in the arena.

inej
she would just be her and the capitol would like her a lot because they would see her as an innocent girl who has "ill try my very best" energy. she would get a super high training score and they would all be curious because she's so shy outside. but she's literally the wraith and very skilled. she wouldnt openly seek anyone out but hide in the shadows and the trees, taking out opponents silently and saying a prayer over them. i just don't think she would win though, and not because she's not skilled enough.

nina
she would flirt the entire audience into falling in love with her. she would ask the stylists to give her an elaborate dress because she wants to look her best. her profile is a little different though because of her powers. if she had her powers she would absolutely win, i mean she's a heartrender. but if she didn't, she wouldn't. she would last long enough just from the sheer amount of gifts the sponsors would give her and she would hide out in a cave or something.

matthias
i think matthias could win too, mainly because of his size and experience with it and stuff. he would play the stone-faced, brooding type of person to the audience because that's literally who he is when he's not all soft with nina. he would find things to eat and survive on from what he learned in druskelle training. he would have like his own part of the arena and everyone would be scared of him. he would be asked to join the careers but he wouldn't go. if there was a little girl or something and it came down to them he would let them go because of his morals.

wylan
everyone would think that he would last like ten seconds but i think he would last a while. he would find something to make a bomb trap or something and that's how he would protect himself. he wouldn't set them up as traps really and if he did take someone out he would feel so so bad. i think he would make it to like the middle of the games but he wouldn't win.

this is so strange and it's very late but it just made sense to me. i might do one for harry potter houses. this was also typed on my phone, hence the lowercase and potential typos. i might unpublish this because it's not even a oneshot, but for the people who do see this i hope it makes sense. xx