26

Asslamu alaykum

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

4 sacred months of a year

Do you know 4 sacred months of A year?  (Islamic)

A thread

If You Don't Know, Better Do Now.
🌙Dhul - Qa'adah 
‎-  ذو القعدة
     🌙Dhul-Hijjah  -
‎ ذوالحجة
🌙Muharram  -
‎  محرم  
   🌙Rajab  -
‎ رجب

"Verily, the number of months with Allaah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allaah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein"

[Soorat at-Tawbah 9:36].

It was narrated from Abu Bakrah (رضي الله عنه) from the Prophet ﷺ : "... The year is twelve months, of which four are sacred: three consecutive months, Dhu al-Qa'dah, Dhu al-Hijjah and Muharram, and Rajab of Mudar which comes between Jumaada and Sha'baan."

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2958).

Wrongdoing during the sacred months is more serious and incurs a greater burden of sin than in other months. Wrongdoing is a serious matter in any circumstances, but Allaah makes whatever HE wills of HIS commands carry more weight.

"O you who believe! Violate not the sanctity of the Symbols of Allaah, nor of the Sacred Month..."

[al-Maa'idah 5:2]

stopping sinning in these 4  months will help you to stop committing sins in the other month too..

In sha'a Allaah! :)

Try much rewardable act as much as you can it would be a practice for you to do in other months too in sha'a Allaah! :)

*Doing SIN is Haram.*

*But punishment for doing sins in these sacred months is more than others.*

Don't forget to share with others and know the importance of these months in sha'a Allaah