21 | *Tag you're it*

"She wasn't stabbed in the fucking abdomen then was she?! NO! She is now!"

~~~

We all start to get supplies that could be useful for the plan to go 100% as planned. "I just want to say... If I end up dying tonight, I'll come back to haunt you." I give Deena a small smile. "I can promise this time I won't let anyone be bait. Liz, I'm sorry I didn't wanna listen to your idea. It's Sam," I cut her off. "I hate that you weren't thinking about anyone else besides Sam. You can't do that when you have four other people, who you are okay with being at risk of dying. As I said already, we didn't have to agree to the plan but did because we are good friends. You weren't... you didn't think of alternative ideas that didn't put us at risk." I get serious with her. She looks at the ground, "I'm still going to try to save you but like I said, if I died, expect my ghost." I make her laugh as I walk away from her.

"No one is going to die tonight." Ziggy puts her hand on my shoulder. "Someone is and that's going to be Nick Goode," I tell her in a serious tone and she nods her head as we wait for everyone to join us. "You know, Ziggy. Two people actually believed you about how your sister died. My dad said he and my uncle knew you and believed your story. My dad also knew what type of person Tommy was because of his other brother that was friends with him. He told me he never thought Tommy would just snap like that. He knew there was a reason behind it. Hell, he also knew Mrs. Lane and believed her. He's always believed in the curse." I let her know. "What's your last name?" She asks me. "Fraser," I tell her. "I remember the brothers, yes. Helped me get in trouble in school a lot." She gives a small smile. "It's nice to know at least three people believe me." She sighs. "I'm sure Nick believed you for sure," I growled.

"Hey, tomorrow or in a few days do you want to go see Mrs. Lane with me? I'm sure she would like to see you again. You know since how close you two were?" I ask her. "That sounds nice." She nods her head. "Yeah, seeing how many alarm clocks you have... I think you should get out of your house more." I joke with her and she shoves me playfully as Simon and Kate join us. "Are you willing to risk yourself again if a killer is after us?" Simon wraps his arms around me. "No one is bait this time so hopefully I won't have to. But if one is then of course I will risk my life again." I tilt my head back to kiss him. "I'm going to kill myself." Kate jokes as Deena and Josh come up.

"Everyone says Shadyside sucks because it's full of shitty people, that bad things happen here because we're bad, that we deserve what we have coming. That's how it was for Sarah, and that's how it's been for us. But it's all bullshit. Okay, just because we're weird and smart and different doesn't mean they can feed us through their meat grinder. Not anymore. It's been three centuries. No one else has gotten this far. It stops here... tonight. It stops with us. We're gonna kill this motherfucker. For Sarah. For Cindy. For all of us. For Shadyside. Now let's do this." Deena says her speech before we set everything up.

" Deena says her speech before we set everything up