17 | *Three times*

"You just can't say the truth behind Shadyside murders because no one would want a Sheriff who believes in ghost stories

"You just can't say the truth behind Shadyside murders because no one would want a Sheriff who believes in ghost stories."

~~~

"You know, if I die tonight... I'll die happy knowing you and Simon finally told each other how you feel about each other," Kate says as I walk off with her. "Don't say that first part, please. I don't want you, Josh, Simon, or me dying tonight." I beg her. "I'm scared someone will though. I wish they listened to you." She gives me a hug before we split up too. As I walk around I once again get a terrible feeling making me start to tear up. Deep down I just had a feeling not all six of us were leaving this grocery store alive. Just hearing Deena and the girls screams make me nervous as I look around me. Kate's screams start to fill the store, "No! No! No!" I keep hearing her scream. "Fuck it!" I make my way over to where her screams were coming from.

 "Fuck it!" I make my way over to where her screams were coming from

"Kate!" I see Skull Mask smash her face into a cake. "Hey!" I grab a pan running up hitting him in the back of the head. He lets go of her turning to face me, "Kate, take your shirt off and hide. Now." I tell her as I get Skull Mask to come at me. She quickly pulls it off while I run away. As I turn down an aisle I throw my flannel in a different direction so I can run back to Kate."You left your part of the store." Kate looks at me. "Did you want me to let you die?" I ask, turning off the bread slicer just in case something bad happens. "Thanks." She laughs as we hear Simon in the distance. "Where's your blood shirts?" Simon asks as I see Nightwing coming up behind him. "SI, NIGHTWING!" I scream, making him move out of the way in time.

I see Kate's shirt on the ground so I pick it up waving it around getting closer to him while Simon ran another way and Josh did the same. "Kate, get the blood off of Simon somehow," I tell her, getting Nightwing to chase me too. "You're fucking crazy!" She runs following Simon. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I keep running down a long ass aisle with him catching up to me. I end up in the meat department section and see Deena and Sam at the fish section. I quickly make a very sharp turn to run down another aisle, getting Kate's shirt caught on a shelf. Causing his ax to slightly glaze my right shoulder making me cry in pain and let go of the shirt.

"AHHH!" I turn a corner running into Simon and Kate. "It's just us." Simon holds me up and I see Sam's blood was off of him. "How did you lose him?" Kate asks, looking around. "Your shirt got hooked on a shelf so I left running for my life." I try to catch my breath. "You're fucking crazy." Simon held me close to him, making me hiss in pain. "I know but I'm not losing you guys. Also be careful with my shoulder." I hold onto him and reach for Kate's hand. "Josh, Josh! Come help me! Get the pens!" We heard Deena yelling so we knew it was over. The three of us rush making our way over to her. When we get over to her we see her using the Epipens on Sam. "Deena," Kate tries to get her attention. "Are you doing it right?" Josh asks. "I don't know. I don't know." She keeps trying. "They aren't going to work..." Simon tries to tell her but she doesn't listen to us. "I don't think it's working," Josh tells her. "It has to work! It has to." She still keeps going, "I will not let you do this."