7 | Possessed killers

"No, I wanna make sure nothing bad will happen

"No, I wanna make sure nothing bad will happen. When you pee I'll turn my back to you. Why would I wanna watch you take a leak?"
~~~

"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Kate asks him. "Oh, a lot of people trade hacks online," Josh tells her. "Nerd." Simon puts his hand up to his mouth, so I backhand his chest. "So, umm... when'd you get into the fruit business?" Josh asks Kate. "What?" She asks, confused while Simon shoves candy into my mouth. "Um... The, uh... drugs." He tells her. "Oh, that's just temporary. Saving up to get out of here." She explains to him. "Take me with you." Josh breathes out fast. Simon whistles as his hand goes down then makes the explosion sound. Before I could even hit him, the sound of screaming makes us all look down the hall. Deena and Sam both come running past us while yelling, run. "Did they get back together?" Simon asks, watching them as a guy in the skull mask costume runs past us, making us scream.

 "Did they get back together?" Simon asks, watching them as a guy in the skull mask costume runs past us, making us scream

Simon grabs Kate and me, taking off down the hall running with Josh running behind us. We end up getting to the front doors before Sam and Denna. "Where are the keys? Do you have the keys? No. Where... where are the keys?" Simon keeps asking us. 'Kate, are you thinking what I'm thinking?'' I grab her hand. "Yeah. Come on. The ambulance." We run out and the boys follow us. For some reason, the keys were already in the ambulance so it worked out great for us as Kate gets in the driver's seat. We drive to the front doors and Simon calls Deena and Sam over, shouting hurry up. I help Sam and Denna get in faster and Simon shuts the doors once they are in.

"What the fuck?" I shout, looking at Deena and Sam. "Fucking Ryan! WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK!" Deena yells. "Where are we going?!" Kate shouts driving. "To the police. We have to tell them." Sam tells her so Kate drives to the station. "You four wait here," Deena tells us going in with Sam while we open the doors to sit and wait. "We should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance," Simon tells the three of us. "That's the whole point," I tell him. "We're hiding in plain sight," Kate tells him. "Yeah, just like Bundy," Josh adds, making us look at him. "Ted Bundy, when he was stalking his victims, I mean," Josh explains. "Okay, didn't he get caught though?" Kate asks. "Well, no. Well, yeah, but-," Josh doesn't know how to explain.