Chapter 1

3rd person's POV
Marcy was hanging out with Anne and they were watching a show.

A funny part came on which made Anne laugh while Marcy admired her.

She watched as Anne's smile never left her face while watching the show.

A hair strand fell on Anne's face, and even though Marcy thought Anne still looked beautiful like that, she decided to tuck the hair behind Anne's ear.

Anne froze for a second before looking at Marcy.

Marcy's face turned red in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just, your hair was in your face, and I was just trying to be nic-" Marcy said, but Anne cut her off by kissing her.

Marcy gasped into the kiss but quickly relaxed and kissed back.

Like all their other kisses, this was a sweet kiss.

They slowly pulled apart, but once they did, Marcy kept her eyes closed.

Anne noticed and giggled a little, the sound made Marcy's eyes open.

Even though she's heard Anne's laugh so many times before, she couldn't help but always think it was cute.

But before Marcy could even say anything, Anne had turned away and went back to watching her show.

Marcy sighed and tried to watch with her friend.

But all throughout the time they spent hanging out, Marcy couldn't pay attention to the show, instead, all of her attention was on Anne.

To be continued...