Chapter 263: I Will Make You Return to Nothing

"I've done so much for GK and suppressed SM for so many years. Even if it's not something to take merit for, I should at least be acknowledged for my hard work. Instead, I've realized my position in GK is below that of a newcomer! Is this how GK operates? Before Cha Jooeun arrived, GK had always been just and fair. Lee Jeonghwan, have you been possessed?"

Sungkyung appeared to have found an outlet to release everything she was unhappy about as she quickly spoke her mind. The expressions on the faces of everyone present were exceptionally uneasy. They all knew, even though Lee Jeonghwan appeared to be unaffected, it could not hide the hostile vibe that was emanating from his body. He was like an ancient king who was getting his authority challenged.

Jeonghwan did not show any reaction. However, just as he was about to speak, Jooeun stretched out her hand and stopped him. "She is just one simple woman, there is no need to get upset. Since I am your manager today, let me handle it."

Jeonghwan looked deep into Jooeun's eyes. However, his piercing look also contained a sense of trust.

Under these circumstances, Jooeun had been awoken from her resting state. It seemed she had heard the voice of someone brave enough to insult Jeonghwan. She slowly stood up beside Jeonghwan. She wasn't wearing any high heels, but her presence completely overshadowed Sungkyung, forcing her to take a few steps back.

"What are you planning to do? Are you going to slap me again?"

"Did you think you would get to where you are today without GK?" Jooeun asked in a cold tone.

"I also supported GK to where they are today!"

"You? Supported GK?" Jooeun burst out laughing before asking. "You think too highly of yourself. Everyone here relied on GK to get to where they are today. Did you think without GK backing you, people would even take you into consideration? Your ability to suppress SM gives you value in the agency, but it's not hard for GK to create a second Lee Sungkyung, a third Lee Sungkyung, and even a fourth. There are plenty of people waiting to join GK."

"Did you think it's that easy to create an international supermodel?" Sungkyung asked back confidently.

"Yes, it's not easy. But GK has the Best Actor from the Blue Dragon Films Awards and the Best Actress from the Cannes International Film Festival. We have celebrities in Hollywood, an Asian Dance King, and bands that break the world record every year in sales. GK also owns its own filming studio and creative agency. With all this, do you still think they need your support? Really?"

Jooeun spoke powerfully as she questioned Sungkyung. Everything she said not only made Sungkyung sound worthless, but also lifted up the value of the superstars present. Everyone rubbed their chins and nodded in agreement. They realized, this woman who appeared weak on the surface, was like a powerful heroine when she spoke up!

Sungkyung was speechless for a moment. All she could do was open her eyes wide in shock, but not a single word came out of her mouth. After quite some time, she finally laughed. "Since you are aware that there are so many amazing superstars in GK, why would Lee Jeonghwan choose to be your manager?"

"GK's superstars possess a variety of skills and are extraordinarily capable. Do they need the support from Lee Jeonghwan?"

After hearing this praise from Jooeun, the superstars present felt their moods uplift even more. Most importantly, even if someone had the tiniest discomfort towards Lee Jeonghwan becoming Cha Jooeun's manager, at this moment they no longer felt it was an issue.

"So you are admitting that you aren't capable enough?"

"Yes. So why are you fighting with me?" Jooeun asked.

In other words, Jooeun was admitting that she wasn't very capable. But if Lee Sungkyung was so capable, why would she need to devalue herself to fight against someone below her? Unless she had doubts about her own capabilities?

After hearing these words, the people around them suddenly felt that Jooeun's fighting power was extremely high. Every word she said deemed Lee Sungkyung speechless.

"Plus President Lee is my manager. If someone was to complain, then only I would have the right to do so. Because we have signed a contract. What right do you think you have? Before you, he is the almighty CEO of GK. And how the CEO decides to deal with you, I am looking forward to witnessing it!"

After speaking, Jooeun returned to her original spot and sat down beside Jeonghwan. However, her words were much too protective. All those present felt like they had just been treated to a round of dog food. Most importantly, Jooeun's powerful presence was completely awe-inspiring.

Afterwards, everyone returned their attention to Jeonghwan.

"Your brand 'heybiblee' has been utilizing GK's designer, hasn't it? I will be taking him back. Starting today, I don't want to hear of you using any of GK's resources. I want to see how much you can achieve on your own. I will completely dismiss your team. However, you can keep your manager. Let's play a game and try freezing you for a few years. Let's see if GK's shares will plummet tomorrow because of you."

Jeonghwan announced calmly. He made his intention clear. He was going to freeze Lee Sungkyung.

Everyone was shocked. Although they knew Jeonghwan was going to punish Lee Sungkyung, they didn't expect him to be so straightforward. He actually froze an international supermodel in front of everyone at GK's celebration dinner.

"Complaining in front of me? I will make you return to nothing."

Sungkyung was stunned. Her eyes grew wide and her body stiffened. It seemed she had never imagined this fate. She thought she was really important. But in reality, for GK and Lee Jeonghwan, she was simply a slightly famous model.

Even at this point, Jeonghwan did not feel it was enough. He turned to Jooeun and nudged her forward. "Lee Sungkyung has been doubtful of you from the start. For now, I don't need a manager. You can return to being Cha Jooeun. Go ahead and battle it out with her."

"Right here?" Jooeun was surprised.

"Right here in front of everyone." Jeonghwan said in a gentle voice. "I believe in you."

"In that case, what am I required to do?"

Jeonghwan glanced at Sungkyung and back at Jooeun before replying. "You simply need to go get changed!"

"Oh God, our eyes are in for a feast. President Lee shouldn't have hidden Cha Jooeun from the start. He should have allowed her to attend as a model."

"This is going to be interesting. Lee Sungkyung's strong points are her breasts and bottom, whereas Cha Jooeun's are her long legs. I wonder what the result would be if these two were to compete against each other."

"Why do I feel that President Lee is doing this on purpose? Isn't he afraid that Cha Jooeun will lose?"

"To be honest, Cha Jooeun's professionalism isn't any worse than Lee Sungkyung's."

The artists standing behind them were hyped up because of Jeonghwan's suggestion. They all started discussing their thoughts excitedly. Of course, Jooeun had already promised earlier that she would put up a good fight. So she stood up in front of everyone. With her head held high, she said in a dominant tone. "Wait here!"