9 - apology accepted?

"Come on, tell me already." I tried to convince Joonas and pulled on his shirt like a little excited kid. "Don't be so impatient." There was this wide grin on his face again.

Joonas opened the door. A dark, long hallway appeared infront of us and I slowly stepped inside, hesitant but still eager to find out what would expect me.

The man with the tousled blonde hair was right behind me. As soon as he closed the door, it became so dark all of a sudden that I couldn't see my hand infront of my own eyes anymore.

"Joonas?" I turned around, my eyes couldn't identify anything in that prevailing state of darkness. I slowly stretched out my arms until my hands hit something that felt like a human torso.

"I'm here, don't worry. Just go ahead." I heard his calm, soft voice coming from somewhere infront of me.

I couldn't see Joonas but I felt how he was wrapping his fingers around my wrists to slowly remove my hands from his torso. The black darkness surrounding us seemed to highten the intesity of the warm feeling that was traveling through my body when I felt his touch on my skin.

"A-alright." I cleared my throat and quickly pulled my hands away to escape the lose grip the blonde one had on my wrists.

Slowly I put one foot infront of another before I finally dared to walk faster and soon I saw a light at the end of the hallway.

Joonas and I ended up walking into what seemed like a big storage hall. The hall was empty, only a few wooden pallets were standing in the middle of the room and a bit further away I spotted the rest of the band.

As the two of us were walking towards them, I noticed that the others were apparently setting up instruments. Olli was plugging in his bass, Tommi was furioiusly beating his drums, Aleksi was turning the knobs on his drum machine and Niko and Joel were occupied with adjusting the settings on their microphones.

"Okay Joonas where are we and what is going on?" I asked and stopped walking, turning around to look at the blonde one who still had a big grin on his face. "We're at our rehearsal place. Are you ready for your private listening session?" So that was what Joonas meant when he said that a lot of girls would die to experience what I was about to experience.

"Oh I'm so ready." I said and sat down on one of the wooden pallets, watching how Joonas walked up to the rest of the group and picked up his guitar.

I may have looked calm in this moment but I was in fact more than excited to see Joonas, Niko and the rest of the band perform. Ever since the drunk man had told me he played guitar in a band it had been my plan to force him to take me to one of their shows one day but this was even better.

"Hey everyone. We are Blind Channel and today we're here to help out our friend Joonas who fucked up because he was too drunk and lost his memory." Joel's voice sounded through the speakers. "Lyra, this one is for you." Niko pointed at me and the guys were starting to play a heavy melody on their instruments.

Soon I found myself totally blown away by their perfomance. I mean I had expected a lot but I had not expected this. The guys were so energetic and so skilled in what they did that I just sat there with my mouth wide open for a few seconds.

Niko's voice had always been soft and calm when he talked but now he was singing, rapping and screaming like the god of rock, Joel too. Their voices went together really well, they both sounded absolutely amazing.

Tommi's head was bouncing back and forth while he was destroying the drums and Aleksi was jumping up and down, clapping his hands together. Olli and Joonas were moving around with their guitars on stage, I truly wondered how they were able to run and spin so much and still not miss a single beat.