↪Chapter 16↪

"Of course I can talk!" Honey huffed and transformed into her 4 years old human self.

"I'm an exceed after all!" She hissed and crossed her arms and looked away, "Hmph!"

Y/n giggled as Honey and Hunter kept exchanging witty remarks.

After awhile,Honey got tired and fell asleep on Hunter making you ‘aww’ silently.

"Um– Y/n" Hunter awkwardly fidgeted around, not knowing what to do with the sleeping child.

Y/n snickered and picked Honey up,cradling her like the child she is and placed her on your bed.

She kissed her forehead and tucked a stray hair behind her ears.

"Goodnight my sweet child." Y/n stood up and ushered Hunter to quietly exit the room.

–——–

"Wait wait wait,you have how many siblings?"

Y/n laughed at Hunter's question.

"13 older siblings,Three of them pretended I was invisible,literally! for two years." Y/n laughed slightly at Hunter's concerned face.

"It's horrible…" Hunter trailed off,his eyes meeting yours.

"It's what siblings do." Y/n snickered and shrugged.

"And older sibling figures" Hunter sighed,

"Kikimora and I were really close when we I was little but then one day she just shut me out,and…I never knew why." Hunter sadly said,leaning back and looked at the stars above them.

Y/n grabbed his hand and smiled at him as Hunter looked at her,

"I will never shut you out." Y/n smiled brightly and leaned back.

Hunter blushed slightly.

The two teenagers silently looked at the stars shining brightly above them and simply just enjoyed each other's presence.

After a while,

Y/n made a 'V' shape with both of her hands and placed it infront of the round moon.

Hunter made a curved 'M' shape with both of his hands and placed it above Y/n's.

The two looked at each other and smiled,

Their hands forming a giant heart between them.

Hii,look at the story description ;)