↪Chapter 3↪

"Your clothes," The blue haired women muttered loudly,gazing at her uniform which consisted of a white collared button up shirt covered by a black jacket,a black knee length skirt and black knee length boots.

"They don't look like anything someone in the Boiling Isles would wear." A girl with round glasses said.

"And her ears! They're like Luz's!" A guy said in awe.

"Who are you?" The white haired women demanded.

Sweat ran down the side of your face as you stepped back slightly.

"Oh right!" Luz exclaimed, running towards you.

"This is Y/n!" Luz said,smiling widely.

"She helped me find my way back home after I suddenly stumbled upon her at the Mystic Isles!" Luz explained.

At the mention of the Mystic Isles,the four teenagers– including you and the two women tensed up.

Their gaze turned to you which made you panic inwardly.

"Your from the Mystic Isles?" The blue haired women asked,to which you hesitantly nodded to.

"The Kingdom of Lost Magic huh?" The white haired women thought out loud.

"How did you end up here in Bonesborough?" A dyed green haired girl asked.

You sighed then pointed to Luz nonchalantly.

"Let me guess,you stumbled upon my portal which I have no idea where I placed?" The white haired woman sated proudly.

Both you and Luz nodded simultaneously.

The blue haired woman sighed angrily and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It can't be helped then,you have to stay here until we figure out a way to get you home," The blue haired woman said.

"Without passing the gates to the border" you and the blue haired woman said simultaneously.

You both nodded at each other in acknowledgement.

"Why don't you come inside so we could explain the rest of the details" the white haired woman suggested.

"Before I do that,I need to know your names." You stated,crossing your arms over your chest.

"Fair enough," the white haired woman said,

"I'm Eda,the owl lady." The white haired woman– Eda,introduced herself proudly with flair.

"My name is Lilith Clawthorne,Eda's sister." The blue haired woman– Lilith,said semi–formally.

  "I'm Gus!" The guy– Gus said enthusiastically.

"I'm Willow,nice to meet you." The girl with glasses warmly said,giving you a closed eye smile.

"I'm Amity,Amity Blight." The dyed green haired girl said with her arms crossed.

You smiled at all of them uneasily.

"It's nice to meet all of you!"