↪Chapter 2↪

Luz's eyes widened in disbelief.

"How did you–" Luz stuttered.

"It's simple really," Y/n tilted her head to the side.

"You don't have a magical aura." Y/n said,placing her hands behind her back and circling Luz like a predator.

"Y-your not from here too!" Luz accused,pointing a finger at the amused girl.

"You don't have pointy ears so that means  you're from the human realm, like me!" Luz exclaimed.

Y/n stood infront of Luz perplexed before blinking twice.

"You're from the Boiling Isles,aren't you?" Y/n asked,no– stated casually.

Now,it was Luz's turn to stand there perplexed.

"This...isn't the Boiling Isles...?" Luz asked slowly.

Y/n smiled sympathetically and shook her head.

"Sorry Luz,You're miles and miles away from that place." Y/n said apologetically.

"Then,where am I?!" Luz yelled,panicking.

Y/n grinned and placed her hand on Luz's shoulder,

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Lost Magic,more specifically,the Mystic Isles" Y/n beamed excitedly.

"The Mystic Isles...?" Luz muttered slowly.

"Mhm!" Y/n nodded and grinned.

"Woah...I'd love to explore more of this place!" Luz jumped and beamed excitedly.

"But," Luz faltered slightly, "I really need to find a way home." Luz looked at Y/n.

"Hm,how long have you been wandering around?" Y/n asked,plopping onto a nearby bench.

"Well..." Luz trailed off,plopping beside Y/n.
"A few hours...?" Luz said sheepishly.

Y/n stared at Luz,surprised.

"It usually takes a few weeks to arrive here if you're from the Boiling Isles." Y/n explained to Luz.

"Unless of course,you went through an invisible portal which is unlikely to happen but not impossible." Y/n said.

Luz's face lit up as a thought went through her mind.

"I think I did went through an invisible portal!" Luz exclaimed,gripping onto Y/n's forearm and tugged her up.

"Huh?" Y/n muttered before being suddenly dragged by Luz towards the forest.

"Hey wait–!" Y/n yelled.

After a few minutes of running,the two girls felt a jolt of electricity course through their body which made them shriek out of surprise.

Suddenly,they both appeared infront of the owl house,much to Luz's surprise and Y/n's confusion.

"Where are we?" Y/n turned to Luz who completely ignored her.

"Yes! I did it! I'm home!!" Luz exclaimed happily.

"Luz?" An annoying voice reached both girl's ears.

"Luz!Hoot!Hoot!" Hooty yelled,in Y/n's case however,she shrieked and pointed at Hooty.

"W-what is that!?" Y/n yelled hiding behind Luz, "it sounds terribly annoying!"

"Oh that's just Hooty" Luz waved dismissively,peering into the window.

The door suddenly slammed open and  three teenagers around Luz's age and two middle aged women came out worriedly.

"Willow! Gus! Amity! Eda!Lilith!" Luz yelled rushing towards them and enveloped them in a tight hug.

Y/n stared at them with a small smile on her face,

It hadn't even been a day and she acts like she hasn't seen them in years.

It wasn't until one of the middle aged women noticed her presence that led to her doom.