↪Chapter 5↪

Amity levitated the cloaked person inside the owl house and dropped the cloaked person in the closet.

"You know what,I'm not even gonna comment on that." You muttered.

"Couldn't we just erase his memories or something?" You overheard Luz said

You and Amity walked to the group who was discussing the "situation" at hand.

"Sorry kid," Eda said,drinking some red liquid from a juice box, "I'm afraid that spell is too difficult for Gus,Willow or Amity to do."

"But what about y/n!" Luz asked,pointing to you.

Eda and Lilith glanced at each other then turned to you.

"Well I could–" You started to say,only to be interrupted when Eda and Lilith glared at you and shook their head.

"–n't do that even if I wanted to," You gulped,giving Luz an uneasy smile.

"Huh?" Luz titled her head to the side confused.

You heard a thump beside you only to see that Amity fell backwards with her face all red.

Luz shrieked then rushed to Amity, "are you okay!?"

You looked at Gus and Willow then glaced at Amity then to Luz with your eyebrow raised.

They both nodded with a cheeky smile on their face,confirming your thoughts.

You smirked then shook your head,walking towards the closet that the cloaked person was in.

"Be careful kid!" Eda called out.

"And don't do anything stupid!" Lilith called out after Eda did.

"Just holler if you need us!" Willow shouted after.

"Don't forget to use protection spells!" Gus shouted in concern.

You chuckled,

'These people really are interesting,I like it!' You thought,smiling to yourself.

"I think I'm going to stay for a 'little' while longer."