↪Chapter 14↪

The door creaked open as Y/n's dad and Emperor Belos peered into the room.

"Everything okay here,Sunshine?" Y/n's dad asked slowly,examining the room carefully.

"But of course,Dad! Why wouldn't it be?" Y/n's replied,giving the two a close eyed smile.

"Hunter?" Emperor Belos asked the Blonde teen.

"Uh, y-yeah!Everything's good!" Hunter immediately replied.

Emperor Belos and Y/n's father shared a look.

"Owl Lady?" Y/n's father asked Eda,causing the said woman to stand up straight.

"Yeahhh..." Eda replied,nervously laughing at the end.

"Lilith?" Emperor Belos asked Lilith,who was frozen in fear.

"Eh,yes,yes! Everything's fine in here!" Lilith hastily replied,her eyes frantically darting around.

"We were just playing with this cute Bunny!" Luz quickly added,showing Honey,who had just transformed into her original form,to both the Emperor and Y/n's dad.

"Alright then..."

The two men shut the door,giving it one last wary glance before walking away.

"Are you sure, I can leave my daughter with your so- er nephew?"

"The real question is,are YOU sure I can leave my nephew with your daughter?"

"Frankly speaking,no."

Both men chuckled before going back inside the meeting room.

===========================================

"So,what exactly is Honey?" Lilith asked,crouching down to take a closer look at the Bunny.

"Honey's an exceed." Y/n replied,giving Luz and Hunter a carrot.

"An exceed...?" Luz asked,titling her head to the side as she fed Honey.

"An exceed is like your Palismans." Y/n said,pointing at Lil Rascal who was perched on Hunter's shoulder.

"So,they can help you do magic?" Lilith asked again.

"Something like that,exceeds are like your longtime friends that assists you on everything you do." Y/n slowly explained.

"I see..." Lilith hummed as she quickly wrote something down on her notepad.

"Not to spoil the mood or anything but we need to go." Eda suddenly said.

"Aww,why?" Luz whined hugging Honey like her life depended on it.

"We're still wanted criminals remember?" Eda said,picking Luz up by her shirt and dragged her to owlbert.

"W-wait!Bye Y/n! Hunter! Hope to see you guys soon!!" Luz yelled as they took of into the night sky.

"No! So many unanswered questions!" Lilith's voice slowly faded into the night.

"W-Wait!! Luz!! Honey's still with you!"

Suggest Golden Guard/Hunter x Readers please :>