!Chapter 7!

Y/N's POV

When Benimaru walked up to us, I genuinely felt excited, I thought we were going to have to stay the night on the street. But in all honesty, even I know that's not all of it but I just can't put my finger on it. Instead on stressing about it I called out to him. He smiled in response.

"Hello, y/n. Sorry to keep you waiting." He apologized then looked over to s/n and greeted her too.

We talked for a little bit then he suddenly remembered something. "Oh I forgot to inform you that s/n will be staying at Lord Rimurus place and you will be staying at my place." He said to me.

"Oh? And were you the one to propose this?" S/n teased. His face had a hint of red and his eyes were a little widened.

"No," He paused for a second then continued on "Lord Rimuru proposed this idea...well at least half of it." He mumbled the last part, but I managed to catch it. My face started to heat up. 'Does that mean he wanted me to stay with him? Or did Rimuru ask him to?' I thought to myself.

As I started to reason with myself, my face started to return to it's normal temperature.

"Well, could you show me the way to Lord Rimurus house?" S/n asked trying to clear the awkward silence. Benimaru nodded and motioned for us to follow him.

Time skip (how are you guys? Did you eat today? Did you drink water? If not, go do that right now. This is a threat😀)

We arrived in front of this huge White House with blue roofing. It was absolutely gorgeous. Most houses are splitting wood in Blumund. Here they even have good wood. None of the houses look worn down or anything. I guess I didn't pay that much attention when we first got into town.

Benimaru looked towards us, we had stopped moving all together to admire this amazing constructive artwork. When Benimaru got out attention again and got us to keep moving it was almost 10pm at that point. (In case you dont remember it was almost 7:40pm when Benimaru left Rimurus house)

Benimaru knocked twice before being let in by Shuna and another monster I dont recall ever seeing. She had bright pink hair and crimson red eyes. She was wearing a Yukata (I'm not sure I spelled that right but I can't find the correct spelling) the top part was white and the lower skirt park was a orangish-pinkish color.

"Oh hello brother." The pinkette greeted with a hint of excitement to her voice.

'Wait...BROTHER?!'

----
Sorry this chapter is so short😭
Also I just realized that I put the wrong name for Shuna, so I fixed it (03-11-23)

Finished at 12:12am Friday August 20th Published 12:13am Friday August 20th. Word count: 477 words