GOSSIP NEWS: Two Months

NCT 127 Fans Take A Trip Down Memory Lane For The 2-Month Anniversty Of Jungwoo + Alice

#NCT127IsCompleteAsEleven

With the new month starting, 127 continues to make headlines as they offically became the 2nd Highest Charting K-Pop Group on Billboard 200.

Because of this, fans have decided to take a trip down memory lane starting, exactly two-months ago when 127 became a complete puzzle with their two new added members.

On September 6th 2018, SM Entertainment has announced the 10th and 11th member of NCT 127 after it rebutalled its statement about the group being a fixed unit.

Mixed reactions were seen all throughout social media, most criticizing the label's decision about Red Velvet's maknae, Kim Alice, submission into the unit, espically since she was on tight schedule juggling RV, NCT-Dream and NCT-U.

But it seems that they were worried for nothing. The Red Velvet member took stage on Mnet with her new unit in October 12th, 2018 as they performed their comeback track, aka Alice and Jungwoo's 127 debut song, Regular.

The stage alongside with #GoddessAlice #PrinceJungwoo, #NCTRegularIrregular, #NCTzensWelcomeAli&JW and #127IsCompleteAsEleven immediately trended worldwide, taking the top five spot all throughout the comeback period. From jaw-dropping outfits to fabulous moves, fans couldn't get enough of each stage.

Today marks two months since SME annouced the two's submission and a month since the idols offically took stage with 127, making it a historic day for NCTzen, ReVeluv and Alizens.

Here are their latest congraduatory tweets from the Triple-fandoms:

" Happy two months peeps. Ngl, I was a bit skeptical about Alice's submission into 127 in the beginning but WOW did she deliver. Imagine, in a couple of days, she's going to go back on stage with 127 again before switching over to her og RV members for their next comeback. It's amazing how she's able to do it all "
— @LuviesxxNCTxxAlizen