17 - i didn't think this through

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Alice! ALICE! LOOK HERE! ALICE!"

There's no way.

"UNNIE! UNNNNIIIEEE! NOONA! CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER. IM A REALLY BIG FAN"

There's no way this is all just a coincidence.

"ALICE-SSHI! KIM ALICE!!!!
PLEASE GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH"

No way that this amount of people just happened to cross paths with me at two-thirty in the morning.

"ALICE! ALICE! ARE YOU FEELING BETTER NOW? WHY DID YOU FAINT DURING GDA?"

"WERE YOU PLACED ON HIATUS BECAUSE OF GDA? WHY HAS SME YET TO GIVE A STATEMENT?"

No way that every single person just so happen to have cameras as big as Russia in their carry-ons.

"ARE YOU STILL JOINING WAYV FOR THEIR OVERSEAS PROMOTIONS? ARE YOU GOING TO BE AT DREAM'S FINAL CONCERT?"

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING NOW? WHEN WILL YOU BE POSTING ON IG?"

No way that half of the crowd just so happened to be the same ones that took the same connecting flight as I did, a few even sitting in the same section.

"....let go" I mumbled out once I felt a grip on my wrist. However the person was reluctant, ultimately causing me to yank back my hand instead.

"UNNIE, YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY!"

"NOONA DO YOU REMEMBER ME?? ITS ME YUBIN"

"AHHHHH ALLLLIIICCEE. I LOOVVEE YYOOUU!!!!"

What a shitty way to start the morning.

Nothing but camera flashes blinding me as I stand helplessly in the middle of it all, trapped inside a tsunami of people with no way out. "....are you alright Ms.Kim?"

Ah, did I forget to mention. Not only was SME's two newly appointed yet well trained security guards trapped with me, so was a group of airport security. How fun!

"Peachy" Thankfully they got the gist of my annoyance. Although it wasn't the time to point fingers, none of this would've happened if they had just followed the instructions and used the back entrance.

"MOVE BACK!!" The guards yelled out as they continued to pushed back the crowd. "MAKE WAY. MOVE! MOVE" They've been going at it for the last five minutes and we have yet to budge five inches.

I feel so cramped in.

Like an animal locked in a cage.

Heck, kinda like a Barbie on display even.

"STOP PUSHING!"

"ARE YALL FREAKING DUMB? YOU ARE SQUASHING ALICE IN! THE POOR GIRL WAS IN THE HOSPITAL LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!"

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER ASSHOLE. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

Thank you, at least a few of them seem to be human enough to understand how not only how dangerous the situation currently is, but also how big of a mess it has become.