T W O

T W O:

I watched as she brought bags into my house one by one, struggling too. She had this scowl on her face, like she was upset she didn't have any help. And with me being in this wheelchair at the moment, I wouldn't be much of help.

Alizae slung her suitcase across the marble floor and plopped down on one, blowing out some air. She looked at, rolling her eyes. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Every second."

 She groaned out loud, before getting up and tugging the last suitcase to the guest bedroom she was going to be using. Well lucky for her that the guest bedroom is downstairs.

1:24 pm:

"Can you get me some more ice?"

"Get it yourself."

"It's your damn job."

"I hate you." She got up, and went to get me another ice bag for my ankle. We were just chilling in the living room, watching cartoons. This day was really going by slowly. 

My phone vibrated, and I saw it was my mom texting me. I guess she heard about what happened yesterday. Why is she just now calling though? I brushed it off, because I know my momma means no harm. She's fragile, and has been ever since my daddy died a few years back. I took it worse than she did, but we're getting past it together each day.

Ma: my baby, are you okayy?

Me: Come by the house.

Ma: I'll be there shortly. 

I put my phone down, and Alizae came back in, placing the ice pack on my ankle. I shivered at how cold it was. She sat back down and looked at her phone. 

"Don't you have friends? You can leave, ya' know." I said.

"Why are you so rude to me? I know you don't want a trainer, but I'm not going anywhere no time soon, so can you just get use to me being here, and we won't have a fucking problem." She got up and slapped my ankle, making me hiss in pain. Later, I heard her door slam. I guess somebody is upset.

She gotta go, and if she going to leave on her own will, then I guess I was just gonna have to make her leave. I hit the guide button to check the time. 1:49. I'll give her until four o'clock. She'll be running by then. I grinned, rubbing my hands together like a madman. Let the games begin.

ALIZAE POV:

I try so hard with his childish ass, but he just insists on pissing me off. Not wanting a trainer is fine, but not wanting one when you need one is absurd. And Odell is just too stupid to realize it. He's way too stubborn. 

I'm just trying to do my job, but he just won't let me.

I texted my little sister Aaliyah, letting out my frustration.

Me: He's so stubborn

Liyah: idk why. he got this sexy ass girl taking care of him while he hurt. shit, i would fuck the shit out of you if i was him. with the ankle and everything.

Me: Lmaaaoooo Liyah really?

Liyah: Um YES!

Me: ...Yeah, you're right. I'd probably fuck me too.

I chuckled at our conversation. We are too fucking silly. I heard him rolling around outside my room. That's when I started to feel bad. He's out there all by himself, probably struggling. I hopped off my bed and went to go check on him. 

"Odell, are you-"

Ice cold water suddenly came down on me, splashing everywhere. This fucking asshole. I looked down the hall and saw him laughing. I wiped my eyes, taking deep breaths. Oh my God, this water is freezing! That's when I realized I had on a thin shirt, with no bra on. I looked down, and surely enough my nipples were visible and rock hard from the cold water.

"Damn." I heard him mumble while her shifted in his chair.

"Fuck." 

I turned around and ran in my room to change. 

ODELL POV:

After seeing her nipples like that got a nigga rock hard in this sweatpants. She turned and ran into the guest room, but forgot to close the door. I rolled my chair over to the door, watching her rummage through the drawers. 

Her shirt and pants were gone, leaving her in just black lace panties. Lil mama had an ass, but everybody already knew that. If only she'd turn around so I could get a glimpse of her front side. 

"I see you got on them lace panties for daddy." I spoke, making her jump.

She turned around with her hands covering her breast. Her face displayed a huge frown. 

"You don't gotta cover up. I'm more of an ass guy anyway."

I saw her blush, then walk in the bathroom. When she left, I slowly got out of my chair, and hopped to the bed. I laid in it, getting comfortable. 

"What are you doing? Get out!"

"This is my house last time I checked. Come lay with daddy." I patted the spot next to me.

"Get the fuck out. NOW!"

I laughed, satisfied with her being upset. "Well can you at least help me out the bed?"

She got me standing up, then pushed me on the floor outside of the door. Afterwards, she rolled the chair out. "Good luck getting up the stairs tonight."

Good thing my momma was coming. She slammed the door shut, and, as if on cue, the doorbell rung.

I placed myself back in the chair, then rolled to door and opened it. "Mommy!"

I stopped, noticing it wasn't my momma. I couldn't believe this bitch was at my door right now. How did she even know where I lived? 

"The fuck are you doing here?"