F I V E

F I V E:

Two weeks later

January 22, 2015:

Alizae's sister got here about a week ago, and it's been hell. Living with two females is a terrible thing to experience. And this is only temporary!

Chris Brown this, party that, makeup this, Malaysian bundles that. I feel like this is God allowing the devil to torture me. I haven't been back in my bed in two weeks. So when I'm downstairs getting ready to fall asleep, the duo decide that it's dance-party time and put music on with the volume to the max.

Alizae was still giving me the silent treatment. I just don't know what else to do anymore. I've tried flowers, gifts, and even a puppy. She threw all that shit out, except for the puppy. Alizae kept the small black pug and named him Ant. For what reason, I have no clue.

I just want her to forgive me so things can back to how they were, or maybe better than that.

"Wassup, woman beater?" Alizae's little sister Aaliyah strolled in the kitchen, taking a water bottle out of the fridge. She had on a yellow two-piece bikini and sandals. I guess they were out back in the pool.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname she's been calling me since she's been here. I'll admit though, Aaliyah is way cooler than her sister.

"Wassup, bald head."

"Even without these bundles, I still have inches. Don't try to play me boy," she smirked, taking a gulp from her water bottle.

It just had to be something in the water them two sisters drink. Aaliyah doesn't look better than Alizae, but she looks just as good. Just take half Alizae's ass off of her, and you basically got twins.

I shook my head, and sat on the counter, leaning back.

"I need your sister to forgive me." I spoke.

"What that got to do with me?"

"Y'all sisters, and you know her better than I do. I'm tryna fix it, but she ain't giving me the time of the day."

She almost choked on her water. "Sister? She didn't tell you?"

I rose my eyebrow. "Tell me what?"

"That she's adopted. She came to us when she was like seventeen. That was eight years ago. I was only ten. I barely know her, Odell."

"What?"

She started laughing and clapped her hands. "Nah, I'm fucking with you. We blood sisters."

I gave her a straight face and shook my head. Yeah, Aaliyah was the goofy sister.

"Help me get her to forgive me."

"Are you serious? I'm dead for even talking to you right now. I'm not supposed to be on your side." She glanced at Alizae swimming around in the pool.

I looked at her, pleading with my eyes. I needed this girl to forgive me. It was like the number one thing on my to-do list.

She sighed, and rubbed her forehead. "Alright. So, so far you went with flowers, jewelry, and my baby Ant. But, you left out the most obvious thing there is that she loves. That every girl loves!" Aaliyah leaned against the counter, blankly looking at me.

I was dumbfounded. I have no clue on what she is talking about. "Which is?" I dragged out.

"FOOD! We loveeee food! Especially Chipotle, but that horse back there don't like that. She likes Olive Garden, and fancy shit, ya know? Some Red Lobster. She eat the McFlurrys from McDonalds too. Get her some chocolate chip cookies, the soft kind. A can of whip cream, and this girl is in heaven, trust me. My sister's a real fat girl, man."