E I G H T

A/N: Alizae's outfit for their date. And thissss chapter is dedicated to the lovely Micahstar06 for giving me the perfect idea for the ending of this chapter.

E I G H T:

5:12 am

I rolled over in my bed, looking for Alizae but she was nowhere to be found. There was rumble downstairs, so I got up to go look.

I shook my head when I finally got downstairs.

"Fat girl, what you doing?" I yawned, making her turn around. She smiled then grabbed an ice cream sandwich, closing the fridge.

She shrugged, tearing the wrapper and biting it.

"Oh, you don't know what you doing?" I chuckled.

She swallowed, then smiled shaking her head. She came and hugged me, laying her head on my chest.

"You'll be back to practice in like a month. Are you excited?"

We made it to playoffs, and I was extremely hype. But I was afraid I wasn't gonna make it to play.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around. "I forgot you was my damn trainer/live-in nurse."

"Oh yeah," she giggled, "Live-in nurse. I remember you not wanting this live-in nurse."

"I remember you not liking this nappy-headed horse."

"I remember still being a horse."

We laughed, and she was sitting on the counter with me in between her legs. I gripped her ass, making her lean in and kiss me. Our tongues swirled around each other, and I heard her moan.

Ever since we got together, we really didn't go further than kissing and touching. But I think that was gonna change today.

I moved my lips to her neck, gripping her waist. My soldier was standing at attention, so I made sure to tease her with it. She gasped, running her fingers through my curls.

I started kissing her breast, slowly sliding the straps off of her shoulders. When she saw that I was struggling to undo her bra, she chuckled and helped me out.

We went back to kissing, then I noticed dried up drool on her left breast.

"Damn, Ali. You really are a horse." I joked.

"This is all you from last night when you slept on my damn chest. You might as well lick it up since it's yours." She laughed.

I shook my head and licked up my alleged dry drool, flicking my tongue across her nipple.

The doorbell rung, making us groan. It's 5:30 in the morning, it's too early for someone to be here. The person started pressing the button more than once.

I was so fucking close to being inside of her, but then this happens. It's always something, man. Always something.

"Who the hell is that," she put her bra back on, along with my t-shirt.

"I have no idea.."

We walked to the door together. It just seemed like we had a lot of visitors these days. I opened the door with her on my arm. There was no one there, and right now I was over this mystery shit.

I closed the door, and heard her sigh. "Let's just go to bed. Ant's probably up there scared to death since he's alone."

I shook my head, letting her lead the way. I swear it's like that damn dog comes before me all the time. Sometimes I wish I never bought his little ugly ass.