-15k bonus chapter-

-Nyx-
It's almost been a year since Ben and I got together; 11 months, 3 weeks and 4 days.
The filming of Shadow And Bone had wrapped up a while ago, but it's only temporary, because the show has already been renewed for a season two.

Ben and I were on a vacation to Europe to relax and unwind a little bit after a pretty long year of working. We were standing at a pub around 11:00PM, dancing and drinking a bit (a lot), while Ben went to get us refills of our drinks. I was wearing a red, rather short dress that came until about my knees, with an open back that was quite flown. I watched Ben walk away and started looking around a bit, relaxing my back against the wooden bar.

A minute or two later, a tipsy guy suddenly came up to me; 'I love your dress!', he remarked.
'Thanks!', I said, a little curious about his intentions.
He continued trying to flirt with me, underline the trying, because it just consisted of terrible pickup lines such as: 'are you Paris? Because Eiffel for you', and 'if I had to rate you, I'd give you a 9/10, because I'm the one you need'. His face had fallen in a lopsided smirk while I started looking around again, a bit more anxious this time.

I was quite relieved to hear footsteps behind me and two arms wrapping around my waist, while Ben put his head on top of my hair to rest on it. The blond-haired stranger didn't even remotely pay attention to Ben and went on flirting and flirting with me, trying to take me home tonight.
I could feel Ben tensing up behind me, trying to hold himself back by wrapping his arms even tighter around me.

After a moment or two, I assumed Ben got sick of it, because the next this I know, my hair gets pushed to the side while I feel a pair of lips softly landing on my neck, leaving behind a trail of feather light kisses while moving up to my jaw, my cheekbone and eventually on my nose.

Apparently, the guy in front of me was absolutely and awfully terrible at taking a hint, because the pickup lines got even worse; from 'I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together' and 'Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.', to 'For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.' and 'There's only one thing I want to change about you, and that's your last name.'. Ben had his bitch-face on, and I don't think he'd be able to hold back much longer.

I don't think I'd ever felt more relieved when Ben asked me; 'hey, darling? Want to get out of here?'.
I nodded at lightning speed, while Ben grabbed my hand and yanked me away from the guy, finally just telling him to sod off and go do himself. After grabbing my coat, I finally stepped outside and felt the cold evening breeze hit my skin, which made me shiver a little bit.

'You alright, love?', Ben asked as he came up from behind me. I just nodded and gave an appreciative hum while I crossed my arms over my chest. Together we walked to our hotel and spent the night watching lame movies and playing terrible (self made up) board games in our room.

We spent the rest of our days in Europe visiting everything we could think of.
And after a couple of days, we hit the 12 months, 0 days and 0 weeks mark. That night we went out for a picnic in the field by the Eiffel Tower. The entire night consisted of lame jokes and croissants with weird kinds of jams. After we'd completely stuffed ourselves I sat in front of Ben, between his legs with his arms wrapped around me and his head resting on mine. He was humming a tune in my ear and rocking me back and forth in his arms, while we watched te Eiffel Tower light up in the night.

'What d'ya say we get married?'

-713 words-
———————————————————————
please read!

Well.. ohmygooooooood I'm so happy :]
So here's a bonus chapter to celebrate my 15k reads on this book! I just wanted to thank you all so much for this amazing journey and thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and more.

And I'm thinking of writing another book (about SSA Aaron Hotchner from criminal minds), because I've been daydreaming too much lately, and I want to write it out!
Lemme know what you guys think!

Leave a comment, vote, or just keep reading!
Remember that you're loved... by me (and many others)!

Oh, and in case I don't see you; good afternoon, good evening and good night! <3

Once again, thank you all.