-epilogue-

-Nyx-
Ben had been away for a while, he was filming some type of new movie, so I was home alone. A few months ago we'd decided to move in together, so that when he came home I'd be the first to see him, yay! Ben said he'd be home today or tomorrow, so -naturally- I couldn't have been more excited.

Our fights were over a year ago, and I couldn't be happier that they were over, that time was practically unbearable, but now we've got something good going on, and I hope that this good thing will never go away.

It was a little after midnight, so I'd decided to just go to bed. I had a very exhausting day filled with engineering, physics and a load of math, so I had figured I deserved to go to bed.

Once in my pyjamas -which consisted of a rather weirdly cut off white T-shirt, that was now a crop top, and Star Wars sweatpants (because I might still have been a little nerdy, but that's okay? Right?)- I brushed my teeth, put my hair up so it wouldn't bother me, and climbed under the sheets. What I didn't notice though, was that there was a set of keys sliding into the door.

-

-Ben-
As I slowly walked into the apartment, I didn't see Nyx at first, so I figured she'd already gone to bed, especially after seeing a whiteboard with something that looked like a maze of numbers.

I carefully put my luggage down so that I wouldn't wake my dear girlfriend, but before I could go up to the bedroom, I took a slow look around with a smile. Nyx and I had moved in together a couple of months ago, and I was away for 3 weeks, so Nyx made it more to her liking. There were comic books and books everywhere -in little stacks-, some nerdy stuff here and there, and whiteboards with all kinds of math I didn't understand. Even though it all looked a bit odd, I'd never felt more at home.

I quickly took off to get myself ready for bed and slowly slid under the covers, finally reunited with my love.

-

-Nyx-
I slowly felt a warm body press against mine, and then I knew, it was Ben. I really wanted to celebrate and stuff, but I was just too tired, so instead, I just leaned into his touch and snuggled up against his chest, with my head in the crook of his neck.

All of the sudden I heard him say: 'you know I'm going to fuck you into oblivion tomorrow, right?'.
I let out a happy sigh and said 'mhm can't wait', before completely falling asleep, with him by my side.

My Ben.

-

-Ben-
She let out a muffle 'mhm can't wait', although it sounded more like a 'mgshana cahhnjtk wwjjirirt', but I knew what that meant, so it was all good.

In this moment I couldn't have been happier, lying here with her.

My Nyx.

-506 words-
——————————————————————
LMAO IM SO SORRY FOR THAT ENDING BUT I WANTED TO SO BADLY
To my dear 6,5K readers; woah! 6,5K is a lot! Thank you so much!
In celebration of you guys, I've decided to write an epilogue :]

I was also thinking about another book, maybe about a character or another person, can you give me suggestions? Please?
I was thinking like Spencer Reid or someone like that, lol idk.

Thank you so, so much for everything
Remember that you're loved... by me (and many others)! <3

Oh, and in case I don't see you; good afternoon, good evening and good night!

<3