Chapter 12

Maybe a bit long because thanks for 2k readers and the vote too. And sorry for the late update.😛😛

I just wake up and go to bathroom.

•••||•••

As strawberry aroma fill the bathroom and wash my hair at shower as I done take a bath. Step out to go closet,I just wear a oversized white shirt, and my lace panties match with my bra. Wear a deodorant and put some perfume,perfect!

Good day with positive mind,let's take a breakfast. I just get out from master room and go to downstairs, I can't see Taehyung at anywhere. Maybe he already go. I just go to counter and sit as I watching Ellie doing something.

"Good morning,Ellie", I said but Ellie just turn back and give me a poker face. " It's already afternoon, mam",she said while cutting something. What? I just look at kitchen clock and it show 13:45 p.m.

Wah,so late man.

"Ah,just kidding", I said and smile awkwardly. "But yoon, did you guys do 'it' last night,cuz its just to load.", she said and stop cutting,look at me. I just awkwardly laugh,and she just roll her eyes.

"But Ellie,did he call to change our blanket or something?", i ask,still remember when I wake up and still have a cum." Actually nope but HE change by himself and its so noisy make me wake up from my dream. And He told me that,don't push you or play along this week. With that he go to upstairs back,and I don't get it so I want to knock the door,And I heard he 'hiss' .So i just go sleep with dirty though about you guys",she said and start cutting the chicken.

"Ouh,thanks", and with that I just go upstairs.

•••||•••

It's actually at 10 p.m. but Taehyung didn't back yet. Why you need work at night if you already work at morning. So boring. You need to relax your mind too. Aishh,he always make me worries. Like a baby.

Suddenly, main door open revealing exhausted Taehyung but his eyes gone wide when he see me?

" Why you not sleep yet?",he ask but more mad,I think? "I need to please you,right", I said but he just sigh and knee in front me.
" Don't need too,because you need a rest too",he said while rubbing his thumb at my knuckles.

"Why you become that sweet now?", I ask as I frown make he chuckle. "Did I that cruel?", he ask and just leave numb at there.

" It's not because you that cruel, but you just make me mad in love with you",i just mumble and ready to sleep.

•••||•••

1 week later~

It's already 1 week and Taehyung always treat me well and be more sweet. Always cuddle or peck my lips. Not lie,if i don't like it. But it's make me confused, because as long as weeks, Taehyung never fuck me .

But he actually come back with drunk smell and attitude, he just past me and enter his room with lock it,past 3 days I think. But I can see lips printed at his neck that time. It's make me think," What if he not interest at me,yet?","Will he leave me at street or kill me?".

"Yoona~ah".

I just look at mirror in front me and see that Taehyung already wake and give me a back hug. He always have messy hair while wake up. It's make me more love him.

" I need to take a bath too", he said while snuggling at the back my neck. Its ticklish a bit.
"Okay,I almost done. But can you let me go for a while?", I said as he tightly hug me. " Okay-okay, that's hurt", I said as we chuckle.

•••||•••

"Good morning,Ellie", I said as Ellie just smile at me. "Ah,yoona. It's too early to you wake up", a familiar voice said make me immediately turn back.

And I just see Mrs.Kim.

Yeah,she know our 'relationship'
and she support us to make a baby. Weird,right?

" It's okay,eomma",I said as I approach her hug her like my 'own' mother. She make me feel alive back. But she always busy with her spa. And she always shopping with me.

"Where is your husband?", she ask Taehyung already come to downstairs in black suit. I just smile at him and he just hug his mom. " Eomma,why you don't tell me when you come?",he whine like a kid make eomma just smile.

"Why? You think that I'll kidnap her,huh", she ask as she chuckle. He just pout and go at my back and hug. Sign of he 'protect' me.  "Ouh,eomma. New handbag?",Taehyung said make me look at that Gucci handbags.

Yes. As mom,as son.

__________________________________________________

Thank you for always support me.

~kimtaeguk208 ~