Chapter 7

We just walk straight to the Club with elegant. I can hear someone call V from a far but weird Taehyung go to that people.

"Hey V,girlfriend?" he said while crossing his leg and put it on the table. Rich guy because this is Taehyung club and VIP seat it's just for him,other rich guys  and for the important thing.

How did i know? Because this is the club that my 'mom' sell me to him and he kill her. So start from that and because of that I'm here.
"Yes,she is mine" he said while pull my waist close to him.

"Yeah man, I can see the 'hickey' at her neck from here", he said while chuckle a bit. Ouh,he just marking me for this,why you so dumb,Yoona.

"Ahh, Namjoon hyung~ my baby so hot I can't hold it. She know how to turn me on", he said and smirk at me."You don't let me have a seat?"he ask innocently. Are you seriously? This is your club,man.

"I don't know,this is your club",he said and Taehyung just sit. But he let me sit first and he sit while crossing his leg on the table and put his arm on my shoulder.

Aishh, this man. I know that we need to act like a couple but if he doing this I might think that I fall for him.

__________________________________________________

I think this is too short but if i write it long maybe it's not a secret anymore.

~kimtaeguk208 ~