Chapter 10

Author pov
"P-please fuck me",You said but more like whisper make Taehyung smirk. Taehyung open the handcuff and you flip him. Make him realizes, you already taken by viagra. But Taehyung strong enough to flip you back.  "This is suppose your punishment,babygirl",Taehyung said right in your ear make you more horny. He turn your head and start to lick everywhere at your neck make  you arch your back as you fell the pleasure. He start to bite,suck, marking you're his. Suck with the lust make you moan his name. Twitch at his dick make him groan but he need to punish you not to realize his horny to you. He start to take a hem of your dress and bought it up slowly make you shaking. Unclip the bra and start massage your breast make you more shaking and whimper in pleasure. Take your nipple and start suck like he don't have tomorrow,marking you everywhere he want as his palm make his way to your panties. You already moan mess while he take your panties and throw it everywhere in this room. Start circle your clit make you sweat and moaning mess his name knowing his doing soo good. Leave your nipple and start his way to your thigh. Kiss your inner thigh and suck it make it leave a purple mark around there. Circling back your clit and kiss it make you move you hips. But he already grip your thigh, entering his hot,wet tongue in your core make you role your eyes pleasuring. Draw 8 with his tongue at your clit make you near and he immediately stop,sit up facing you. You groan,feel tempting at bottom.
Slowly open his blazer make you sit up and walk toward him. Knees in front him and slowly unbuckle his pants make it fall at the ground. See the hard boxer of him,palm he, make him hiss pleasure. Open his boxer,make his dick slap his stomach, standing proudly with the precum at his tip. Take and lick it makes him throw his head back and groan deeply. Suck his dick harshly make him near and you immediately stop. He just throw you on the bed back. Climbing and open the drawer,wear the condom and thrust harshly make you scream his name. Move it slowly but you want it fasterly. "F-faster", you say make him pull out and thrust in harshly and do it faster. Shaking as near at it and clenching around him make him groan with his deep husky voice.
The thrust more sloppy as him near same as you make you clench again around him and he start thrust deeply and fasterly make you immediately cum. After some thrust he cum and pull it out and take off the condom,throw it in near dustbin.
Take a new condom and wear it. "Round 2", he said and start hovering you again.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry if it bad because this is my first tho.😐😓😛

~kimtaeguk208 ~