Chapter 8

"So,i sure that you already know about Jimin?" Namjoon ask while crossing his leg and make a serious face."Of course,I already ask him his information",Taehyung said and make his face cold. I'm not lie if say that he doesn't look handsome while making this face.☺

What the sec.... Jimin is my childhood friend because his dad is my dad business partner so not weird if we always together. But actually, we also make a promised that,we will always together and married while have a daughter or son of us. What a childish promise. It's always make me chuckle if i remember this thing.

•••||•••

While we talk a about Jimin,suddenly Yoona chuckle make me immediately face her and raised my eyebrows. Are you seriously? It's fun if you hear someone kill someone innocent?

[» For your information, Taehyung always help the police to caught the criminal so actually he is the good mafia but not forever😈«]

•••||•••

While chuckle, i can see that Taehyung look at me disbelief, so embarrassing!! I clear my throat
and show the smile at Taehyung but I can see that he clench his jaw and start to talk with Namjoon again.

I can fell something will happen when we got 'home'. So unlucky me.

•••||•••

FINALLYYY!!!!! We can got home!!!! Namjoon walk to Limo with us but Taehyung don't forget to pull my waist because he is my 'boyfriend'.

"I hope we can meet again,V" Namjoon said while hand shake with Taehyung."We will,we need to handle this case together so.....
..... you will always meet with her too",he said while smirk at me.

I just gulp and turn front and smile at Namjoon. Fake smile,okay?! Taehyung just open the door for me,how gentleman he is? He just enter after me and the driver start to drive.

•••||•••

While a go, I fell hand at my thigh and it brush slowly. I immediately turn to him and only can see him already smirk at me. "Why you chuckle when 'Daddy' talk with Namjoon,BABYGIRL",he said with grin.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow updates because I need to update 'My Idol' too,so sorry again.🙏🙈

~kimtaeguk208~