Chapter 3

Y/n pov
I blushing so hard because of him. Yeah,i know a little bit dirty in my mind. I mean if you live with him,you know right?

"Are you blushing?" he ask innocently. "Of course,not" i said rudely."Are you try to fight me  back?"he said while pull my hair."Tae-taehyung, it's hurt"i said while cry.

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT!!"

"N-no",i stutter and he lost the grip." Remember that you're only toy for me"he said and got up from the bed. I just wipe my tears and got up.

While i tidy up our bed,Taehyung walk out from bathroom while drying his hair with towel. He shirtless and just wrap towel around his hip.

I know we actually already saw each other naked while do 'it' but when see him like this it's make me blush.

"Where's my suit?" he said and still drying his hair."I will asked Ellie" I said and make my way to door but he grip my wrist.

"Why don't you prepare for me?" he ask with soft tone." me?"i ask innocently. sigh*"Just ask Ellie already"he said and walk to closet.

"What's wrong with him?" i though.

I just ask Ellie and she said she place it in his closet. I thank her and go upstairs.

But when i enter my room i don't see him. Maybe,he at the closet. I decide to take a shower. But while i take a shower i heard someone scream from closet.

"Y/NNN!!!!!!"

"Taehyung?" i get out from shower, i just pick some towel and check out what happen.

When I enter closet but Taehyung hide behind me."Taehyung,What happen?"There's, there's "he said while point to his closet.

" What's you mean? I don't see anything"i ask while hugging him."There's have cockroach!".

I stop hugging him and give him wtf face."What? something wrong?"he ask innocently. "Just a cockroach?".

" Yeah,but-- Arrghhhh!!!! "he said and start running again." Kill it!!"he said."What? You want me to kill it and why don't you?"i ask angrily.

"Because i don't want too!!" he said and still running whatever cockroach move."You kill it because you're man and MAFIA".

"Then?you want me kill it?he ask but still running. "Yeah". "NOOO,NEVERR!!"." But i don't want too!!"i said angrily. "Then just ask Ellie,already" he said and running hide behind me.

I just call Ellie and she just kill it and get out from closet. I start laughing so hard."Why you laughing?"he ask innocently.

"Nothing, but i don't know that Mafia get scare because a cockroach" I said and start laughing again. He start facing me and warn me too not laugh again.

But he just worse it and make me laughing so hard."You know what,you look delicious be like this"he said and bit his lip lustily.
"What?" and i just realized that i only wear a towel.

"You--you,you pervert!" i said and start running to bathroom.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.
😭😭

~kimtaeguk208~