chapter 4

Y/n pov.
I go to closet after done take a bath. i just wear some oversized shirt and short. After that i just go to downstairs to take breakfast with Taehyung.

I see that Taehyung talk with someone with cold tone and i agree it's make me turn on. I just take a sit beside taehyung before he sit. Taehyung end call and go to table.

"Tonight wear some nice" he said and take a bread with jams."for what?"i ask stop do what i doing.
"I take you for a dinner" he said and take a bite of  he bread.

A dinner? Like a date? "Just a dinner?" I ask again."It's meeting with some friend and they will bring their girl so....."he look down.

"It's mean i need to act like your girl?" i ask raised my eyebrows.
"Y-yeah,can you?" he said and give me a puppy eyes.

How someone like him can be a baby for a while."Ok then."i said and take a bite of my bread."Thank you!!"he said take my hand and give me a box smile.

I just too shock to react it."S-sorry"he said slowly take he hand back."I need to go now,bye!!"he said and running to door start and enter a car leaving me alone at there. I try call him but he just running from me.

I just want to ask him it's start when? But never mind i just ask it later. But why of sudden he become like this?

______________________________________________________

sorry for the late update.
🙇🙇

~kimtaeguk208~