Getting a Call

Finland got a call and he immediately snapped out of the mood he was in. "Yes, hi? Is this you Finn?" he heard Sweden's voice on the other side. Finland smiled and nodded, knowing very well that Sweden couldn't see him. "Yeah, it is. Did you get my message? About us moving in with you?"
"Yeah, I did. We have yours and the guest bedroom ready already. When are you coming?" Sweden asked, his voice sounding nervous. Finland wondered why, but he didn't ask.

"Hopefully by 5:00 PM" The Finnish said, looking at his watch. It was striking 2:55. It was the perfect time for both him and Canada to pack their stuff, but also having some relaxing time afterwards.

"Alright, everything is already done here for you. We'll just wait until then" the Swede spoke, Finland able to hear Sweden's smile from the other side of his phone. "Alright then. See you"
"Yeah, you too Finn".

Finland looked towards Canada, who was looking at the younger intensely. "What is it?" Finland spoke softly, scared that his voice might crack. He wasn't used to seeing such beautiful eyes. Especially to ones that belonged to Canada. Even though he's been with the Canuck for about 5 months know, it still feels so new to him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing" the Canadian said, shaking his head like he was in a trance. "Well, was that Sweden on the phone?" he asked, trying to change the subject. To which Finland just nodded.

"What were you talking about?" Canada asked, trying to divert his eyes to the ground. Finland was suddenly curious as of why, but he didn't question. "The move. To our house" he instead bluntly replied. Canada nodded, still looking at the ground.
"When are we going?"
"At 5:00 PM. Today"
Canada nodded again. "Alright. We going to be packing our stuff then?"
"Yeah. So that we have time to watch one last episode"
Canada laughed at that, making Finland blush slightly. God, he has already fallen for this cute boy. And worst of all, the boy doesn't even return the feelings.

A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter name! I couldn't come up with anything. Think of this as sort of a filler chapter!

Word count: 359