Two

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Good morning," I speak up after I approach the kitchen where Christina and Meredith all are drinking coffee or eating breakfast.

"Wild night yesterday?" Meredith asks me before I chuckle as I have the worst headache possible.

I maybe should have not drunk so many Long Island Ice Teas.

"I did not know you and Dr. Shepherd are a thing," Christina adds into the conversation before I roll my eyes.

"He sure does move fast," Meredith whispers but it was loud enough for me to hear which confused me.

"I assume he drove me here yesterday?" I asked them before they both nod and then I shook my head which made it hurt even more.

"Did he go back home?" I ask them again and they nod once again.

"Good," I say responding to them nodding.

"Derek is my brother. Well technically speaking my half-brother but my dad died at an early age so I moved in with our mother when I was five." I say explaining why I am always around Derek.

"He moved to Seattle Grace as I asked Dr. Webber if Derek could come work here and he thought that was a great idea." I continue to explain to them.

"Anyways, I have to go get my things from my ex's house and move it here. Not sure if you guys would like to join so I'm just going to head out." I tell them before I walk over to the counter where my keys are.

"You can do that all by yourself?" Christina asks me before I shake my head.

"Derek is supposed to be helping me out. I will not confront Grant all by myself." I explain to them before they nod.

"Grant is your ex?" Meredith asks before I nod.

"What did he do?" Meredith asks me before Christina hits her.

"He used to randomly disappear for days and I pretended as he stayed late at work. I later found out he was cheating on me with one of the nurses from Seattle Grace. Apparently, he met her when he used to come and bring me flowers to work. A complete ass I would say. He says he dumped me and wants me back but I just... I can not do it." I say not trying to break down in front of my interns or how I would say now, my roommates.

"Let me call Alex and tell him to come to pick you up. Show that ass face that you are better without him and you can not do that if you bring Derek." Meredith tells me before I nod.

~~

"What a surprise," Alex says with a smirk after I get into his car.

"Shut up."

"So nice of you," Alex says to my remake before I roll my eyes.

"Look, it's just a simple favor. After all, I've done for you, this is the least you can do." I speak up after a couple of seconds before he starts the drive to Grant's house.

"After all you have done for me?" Alex asks me before I shake my head.

"If you were with Dr.Bailey, you would not get into any action I am teaching you. Honestly, you get the most action and the best cases." I explain to him before he smiles.

"I'm joking. Trying to tough you up before we go over to your ex's."

"Thank you."

After a couple of seconds of silence, Alex turns on the radio in his car so it would not be as award as it currently is.

About thirty minutes later, we finally parked in front of Grant's house.

"You ready?" Alex asks me before I shake my head.