Nine

Oliva's P.O.V.

KNOCK

KNOCK

I wake up due to the knocking which I assume is in the front door.

Great.

I look up at my clock to see what time it is and it is 3 am.

Fuck.

I get up from my bed and put on a t-shirt and underwear so I am not naked when I go open the door.

Yes, Jack stayed the night. He had to. I mean he did a picnic at a park with lit candles and a nice view of the city. It was extremely romantic.

I made my way into the front door before opening it. Honestly, if it was a killer, I would be dead right now but honestly, I don't care.

"Alex," I say surprised as he can barely stand up on my front porch.

"How much did you drink?" I ask him before he fell on me.

He was too heavy as he fell on me which made me fall on the floor with him beside me.

He had extremely too much to drink which is rare since Alex can handle his alcohol.

I get up as I see Jack has come up to the living room.

"What is he doing here?" Jack asks me obviously that he is angry.

"Can you help me move him to the couch?" I ask Jack before he shakes his head.

"I thought you guys were done," Jack says which obviously gets me mad.

"We are done but he needs to stay the night so I can make sure he does not have alcohol poisoning," I tell Jack before he nods and helps me get Alex up.

Jack and I eventually can put Alex on the couch. Before Jack turns his attention to me.

"I need you to get him some water and Advil. I'm going to go get an IV, thiamin, and glucose"

Jack does what I tell him to do before I go and get those things from my room. The IV is to treat the dehydration, the thiamine is for low blood sugar and the glucose is to make sure he does not have brain damage. After I grab everything from my room as I like to have a hungover kit in my house and then head to the living room to put Alex in the Iv and treat him. Just to make sure he is safe.

"The audacity he has to show up here drunk as fuck after he ditched you," Jack says still pissed.

"Let him be," I tell Jack as I kneel in front of Alex to caress his cheek.

"You clearly still care about him."

"And if I do? There is nothing wrong with that."

"You can do so much better than him? You are way too good for him." Jack says telling which makes me mad.

"I'm the only one that says when someone is too good for me. Get your things Jack and leave. I honestly do not feel like dealing with this right now." I tell Jack before he nods.

"You'll realize sooner than later that I'm the one for you, not him," Jack says as he starts to gather his things.

After Jack got his things he left. I can not believe he just did that. I mean I thought he was all sweet and a gentleman but I guess not.

I decided to just sit down next to Alex to make sure he woke up.

~~

"Olivia." I hear someone softly say my name.

I slowly open my eyes before I look up to see Alex staring at me.

"Thank you, I'm not hungover at all," Alex speaks up speaking about what I gave him last night.