Ten

Oliva's P.O.V.

"Good to have you back, Dr. Ortega." Dr. Mark Sloan says or here let me give you a background on this man after I enter the elevator at the New York's hospital.

Dr. Mark Sloan or Derek's best friend since third grade who was the guy that Addison cheated on my brother with.

"Just because you are handsome, I will not forgive you for what you did to my brother," I tell him as I do not even want to face him.

"Calling me handsome," Mark responds to me before I turn around and slap twice.

"Now that is hot." Mark continues to speak before I slap her once again.

"Mark, just let me work on this case so I can leave and while you're at it you come over to Seattle and convince Addison to come back to New York," I tell him before he chuckles.

"You always had your brothers back. I'll walk you to the chief's office." Mark said before he smiled at me.

As soon as the elevator doors open, Mark and I both walk out beside each other and head to the chief's office. Once I enter the office, Mark walks in behind me. Is he going to be assisting me through this? I can not seem to get away from drama.

"Glad to have someone related to Derek Shepherd in this hospital again. I would ask how he is but as of right now it has been almost twenty-four hours since the Three World Trade Center exploded due to a bomb on the third floor. Our trauma team ___ most of the patients however there are a couple of patients that need to be operated on or have their cases viewed. I will assign you a nurse who would walk you through each patient and help you." Mark's chief tells me before I nod.

"Where is your on-call room to leave my things there?" I ask the chief before chuckling.

"You will be staying with me. It is the least I can do for Derek." Mark says behind me before I nod.

This is going to be a trip for sure.

"Your nurse is waiting at the door. Thank you for coming all this way." The chief says before I nod and turn around to face Mark.

"Get out of my way," I tell Mark before he nods and moves.

"Can not wait to see what baby Derek has up in her sleeves," Mark comments as I walk out of the Chief's office and face the nurse.

I have 30 cases to get by. The sooner the better as I am dealing with infections, internal injuries, punctured organs as glass, metal, and other material were blown up near my patients.

"28 cases I have to get through," I tell Christina as I am on the phone with her while I walk towards Mark's flat leaving out the part that I already lost two of them.

I am less than a block away from Mark's.

"At least you can get through them. Nobody is letting me leave the bed. I had surgery and I'm all good. Why can't I go to work?" Christina is annoyed that they took surgery away from her.

Christina is filling me in with everything going on in Seattle.

"If you were well, I would make you come over to New York but I'm not sure if they'll like interns. They are being extremely strict."

"Also Meredith's mom is a bitch." Christina says before I chuckle.

"Ellis Grey, one of the best surgeons in the history of surgery, not sure what to expect."

"Technically you are one of the best surgeons in the history of surgery and you are not a bitch."

"Also tell me why I have to deal with Derek's New York drama. I can't seem to get away from anything." I say as I continue to walk towards Mark's apartment.