Chapter six

O M F G!! THAT BABY FACE!!💞😭🤌🏼✨

.•*𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗*•.

Every time Ray saw Norman, he felt embarrassed. He was the reason him and Norman had sex.

Norman had tried to talk with Ray, but Ray always said he was busy with something which he wasn't. Of course he had homework, too, but not all the time, right?

Norman had enough of Ray's excuses and decided to go into his room and talk.

When Norman was getting close to Ray's door, Emma called him from downstairs. Emma, what the heck?! Norman thought and walked down to her.

"I can't believe I just moaned. I was a fucking moaning mess. Oh my gosh, I can't believe we actually had it... He also took my virginity, but I can't change that now..." Ray said to himself and was laying under his blanket, and was tired.

As Emma was done with talking with Norman, Norman could finally walk up to Ray.

He did and knocked onto the door. "Yes?" Ray answered and sat up on the bed. "Ray, I understand if you probably don't wanna talk with me, but I-" "No, it's not like I don't wanna talk with you... I have just felt embarrassed..." Ray told and Norman closed the door and walked to Ray's bed and sat on it.

"What do you mean by that?" Norman asked a little confused. "Nevermind. Did Emma beat your ass?" Ray asked with a little giggle. "Yeah, but it's fine. I understand, she cares about you, so do I, Ray. I know I wasn't the right person to bond with, but..." Norman sighed and just looked down. "It's fine. It was me who said it, but you tried to say I should take my heat pills. Thanks, Norman." Ray said and smiled at him.

Norman smiled back and took Ray into a hug. Ray blushed and a little bit confused about it.
"N-Norman?" Ray didn't know how to react, but just hugged back.

"Aaaand, you also have a beautiful body~" Norman told him and stopped hugging him. Ray blushed even harder and slapped him embarrassed. "I-idiot! Don't say such a thing, that's embarrassing!" Ray shouted with big blush on his face.

 "I-idiot! Don't say such a thing, that's embarrassing!" Ray shouted with big blush on his face

This beautiful boy~ I'm dying from this hotness. That's his body, hehe~

Norman laughed and Ray hugged himself and looked a bit annoyed at Norman for laughing. "What the heck are you laughing at, idiot?!" Ray shouted again. "Sorry. It was just your reaction when I said it, it was funny to watch, heh." Norman tried to stop laughing and wiped the tears away from his eyes  after all the laugh.

Ray hold down on his stomach and looked down at it. Norman noticed it and asked why he was looking down his stomach. "Oh, it was just... What if I actually got pregnant?" Ray asked and Norman widened his eyes. "Be pregnant at 20 is too soon. I'm not even done with school yet..." Ray said again and was about to cry. Norman noticed it and went into hug to clam him down. "Hey, take it easy. You won't be pregnant at that age..." Norman told and Ray hugged back.

"If I got pregnant, it should be yours." Ray said blushing. They stopped hugging and Norman also blushed for hearing that. "Me?" Norman asked a bit confused face, and with a confused smile. "You're my mate, so shouldn't you be the father?" Ray asked and looked away embarrassed for actually had said it.

"I know that, but I didn't expect you to actually say that, though." Norman said and smiled nervously. "Fine. You will never get me pregnant, then." Ray said and got up from bed. "Huh?!" Norman shouted a little of that. "Oh, so you want to get me
pregnant?~" Ray asked with a smirk and turned around to Norman.

Norman blushed. Was he too obvious about it? "No, I-" Norman couldn't find the right words. "You're so obvious about it, just admit it." Ray said and hold on his hip. "I-I never actually thought about getting you pregnant, actually..." Norman admitted and looked down. Ray didn't believe it, so he walked closer to Norman.

Ray laid himself down to Norman's level. "Then say it straight to my face, Norman." Ray said and smirked at him. "I wasn't thinking of getting you...." Norman blushed and Ray went up to his own level. "I knew it." Ray said and looked down at Norman. "What do you mean?" Norman asked and raised his brow.

"You want to get me pregnant, am I not right?" Ray asked and crossed his arms. "What? No, it's not like that!" Norman shouted out panicking. "Then what is it?" Ray asked a bit stubborn. Norman got up and walked up to Ray, walking behind him, holding his arms around Ray's waist. "N-Norman?!" Ray blushed and felt Norman's jaw on his shoulder. "Relax." Norman told and his left arm down Ray's stomach and the other up to his chest.

Norman licked down Ray's neck, as Ray flinched of it. "N-Norman, what are you doing...?" Ray blushed and Norman just continue licking his neck, but then go down his shoulder to bite a mark on him.

"Agh... N-Norman, don't..." Ray said, creaking in his voice and went a bit flustered, as he hold onto Norman's arms. "Sorry~" Norman whispered into his ear, making Ray flinch one time more.

Norman stopped and turned Ray around, kissing him. Ray kissed back and Norman began to use his tongue, what made Ray make some small moans into the kiss.

Norman walked to the wall behind Ray and took his wrists above his head. Norman took his other hand on Ray's cheek and still just kissed him.

"GUYS-" As Emma slammed the door open, seeing Ray tried up by Norman's hand, up at the wall. They stopped and looked at Emma with wide eyes, and Norman let go of Ray's wrists and turned around to Emma. "Norman, don't you dare fuck him again!!" Emma yelled and walked towards him.

"No, no. I wasn't thinking of having sex with him again, only kiss hi-" "I'm not so sure about that, Norman." Emma cut him off and spoke with an evil smile at him. Norman walked away from Ray, and Emma walking towards him.

"Okay, Emma. Listen, I wasn't thinking of having sex with him. I just wanted to kiss him, not more, I swear!" Norman said nervously. "Is that the truth?" Emma asked with a raised brow. "Yes, Emma." Norman replied and crossed his arms.

Ray giggled at them, for been some idiots. They looked at Ray confused. "What are you giggling at?!" Emma shouted confused. "You two fighting over sex." Ray responded. They blushed a bit embarrassed. "I'm just not sure he won't do anything to you!" Emma said and looked back at Norman. "Emma, I trust Norman. When I say he has to stop, he'll do it, that is what an Alpha do, right?" Ray said, smiling at them.

They smiled back and Norman promised he would stop when Ray said it.