Chapter eighteen

I was sitting on the chair at my desk, while I did my homework. People from my school knew that I'm an omega, which wasn't the plan, and not even my pregnancy.

I decided that I'd take good care of my child, even if I'm 21, it still won't change my mind about it. But I know it's a big responsibility to do that, too.

Norman was so emotional about it, not upset, but happy, I was pregnant. But I totally- "Ray?!" Norman shouted from the hallway and walk into my room. Jeez.

I turned my body to him and looked up, "what is it?" I raised my eyebrow, while I curled my fingers into my sweatpants. "Can you do your homework later? You know yourself that you can do it later with that brain of yours." I got up from the chair and walked over to Norman and stood in front of him. I leaned in for a kiss, and same did he. I replaced my hand on his face and walked out the room.

"Huh?-" He sounded surprised but I just walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get some water. I took a cup from the cabinet and poured some water in it. I drank it slowly, "Ray!" I heard Norman's voice again.

I turned around and looked at him. I sat my cup down the counter and crossed my arms, "what?" He walked closer up to me and laid his hands on the counter besides my waist. He looked into my eyes and I looked back, while my arms slowly stopped crossing each other.

"I want my kiss." He looked impatient, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "happy?" I raised my eyebrow, but he didn't answer.

He leaned closer so our lips almost touched each other. I blushed from this, actually. I rolled my eyes to the side, so I broke the eye contact with him.

I felt his soft warm fingers slid down my neck slowly, "can you please give me a kiss, love?" He asked while he pleased me. I rolled my eyes back to him and nodded. He finally kissed me, and I kissed back.

He held his hand on my waist and his other hand on my cheek, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pushed his tongue against my lips and I let him slid his tongue in my mouth.

He swirled our tongues together and I whined quietly.

We made out for some seconds, as I felt Norman's hand slid further down to my lower stomach. He got under my sweatpants and boxers.

I got wide eyes and pushed him away, which meant his hand came out of my boxers and sweatpants.

I looked at him a bit shocked, "what are you doing?!" I cried and hugged myself, "wait, no! I-I'm sorry, Ray.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..." He sighed and walked over to me again, as he hugged me.

I got wide eyes but slowly hugged back and relaxed my eyes against. I laid my jaw on his shoulder, as I relaxed my body, "I'm sorry, I should have asked you first." He apologized and hugged me tighter.

I smiled weakly, "it's okay. Don't worry about it, love." He pulled me away and looked shocked, "what?" I asked confused, "you called me love!" He shouted happily. I rolled my eyes, "I did, yeah. " He hugged me again and it felt so great hugging him. I felt safe.

"I'm happy, we finally got our own house to stay at. And not with Emma and the others." Norman said while giggling, "it is." I responded and smiled.

He pulled away and looked at me, "can I touch?" He looked down my belly and looked back at me. I nodded and smiled. He looked down at my belly and touched it gently. He kneeled down and rubbed it, "can't wait to see you, my baby." He said and smiled and kissed my belly.

He got up from the floor and looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

My pregnancy was already in the ninth month, which means I'll soon give birth. If I should say it, then I'll say that I'm pretty scared and nervous, actually.

I sighed and looked down the floor, "I'm scared.." I told and grabbed my hoodie, "why?" He asked and I looked at him again, "to give birth to him.." I think he could see on my face that I was a bit scared and nervous about it.

He caressed my cheek gently, "I'm sure you can do it. You are a strong person, Ray. I believe in you." He smiled and stoped and held on my cheek, "Thank you." I smiled and held my hand onto the hand Norman's there held on my cheek.

He leaned closer in to me, and I did the same. Our lips almost touched until he kissed me. I kissed back, as he took his hand off my cheek and held it on my waist.

Being an omega is not easy. It's not. Sometimes I just wished I was a beta, but if I were one then I wouldn't be able to get pregnant, which I am now. I'm happy that Im pregnant, and that it's Norman's child and not someone's else.

We could actually build a little family if we wanted to. But raising children is a big of a job to do. It's not easy to raise them, though. But I knew we'd handle it.

Norman pulled away from the kiss and moves his head down to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled to myself.

Im happy the way it is now. I'm happy that I have Norman and that I'm pregnant with his child and we're having the baby soon. I couldn't be more happy.

I know that I haven't updated any of the chapters for some months now, but it's like it doesn't interest me to make this story anymore. But I'm thinking of just quickly end the story. Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it:]