Chapter nine

O M  F G, I'M CRYING!!! THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!🤌🏼✨😭

.•*𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗*•.

That asshole! Him who said I wouldn't get pregnant. Asshole..! Ray thought and walked to the store with his hands down his pockets.

As Ray arrived to the store, he walked into the pregnancy store. Some women looked at Ray and thought he must be an Omega to go in this store to get a pregnancy test.

Which one.... Yes! Ray thought and got an eye on a pregnancy test. He walked up to a lady with the pregnancy test. "An Omega?" The lady asked and Ray quickly looked up her wide eyes. "Yes, but it was an accident been... Nevermind. How much?" Ray asked. "8 dollars, sir." She replied and he gave the money.

Ray brought it and walked home. This sucks. I should probably apologize to Norman for yelling that much at him, shouldn't I? Or... No, he's the one who lied about all of this shit!

When Ray opened the door, Norman quickly ran to see if he was okay. "I'm okay, jeez." Ray said and walked into the bathroom and locked it. Let's see... WAIT WHAT?!?! So I have to... No way! Ray was a bit shocked about how to take a pregnancy test.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" Ray shouted at the test. It got Norman his attention and quickly ran to the bathroom and knocked. "Ray, are you okay?" Norman asked worried. Ray looked annoyed at the floor, as he knew Norman was on the other side. "I said leave me alone, Norman!" Ray yelled and laid the pregnancy test down bathroom table. (I don't know what it's called:(()

"Ray, please... I'm begging you.." Norman's said with a low voice, but enough to make Ray hear it. "Just... Leave me alone. I need space..." Ray said and looked down at his hands. Norman widened his eyes, as he understood what Ray wanted. "Okay..." Norman left and went into the living room, turned on the TV and looked through to find what he wanted to watch.

Ray left the bathroom and into his room. Why do he even want to talk to me? Hasn't he got what he wanted from me!? Ray thought, and was laying on his bed with his phone in his hand.

Skip to the others are home:3

"Guys we're home!" Emma said and they took their shoes and jacket off. "Hey, Norman." Emma said and smiled at him. He didn't smile back as he always does when she says hi. "Are you okay?" She asked worried, but he still didn't reply back to her.

She knew something was off, so she walked over to him and asked again what was wrong. "Fine, I will tell you..." Norman murmured. "Well. You know Ray hasn't been very well. I asked him if he wanted me to be there in the hospital and he nodded. We went there and it was our turn, but the doctor asked if we had during sex together and I said of course yes, but I knew Ray was a little embarrassed about it. He asked if we had using protection, and I said one to two time.. But we had it three times, so... He told us, Ray might be pregnant, and we both was shocked about hearing that. We went home and Ray asked me if I used a condom a night we were making out, and... I hadn't, I forgot to have one on..." Emma's eyes widened in shock for hearing all of this from Norman, but Norman wasn't done talking.

"I said no, and he of course yelled at me. I do understand why, of course. But Ray really said something that made me upset. He told me I hadn't loved him and I had used him for sex, but that's all wrong, it's his thoughts. I really do love him, but I don't want him to feel I just use him for sex. He said he wanted to be sure if he actually was pregnant, so he went out to the store and brought a pregnancy test and...." Norman looked down, didn't want to say those last words. "It was positive, wasn't it?..." Emma asked, Norman nodded. She widened her eyes, and looked at Gilda and Don who also was shocked about this.

Emma looked back at Norman. "Have you been talking with him again?" Emma asked and laid a hand on Norman's back. "No.. He has been locked himself in his room since he found out he was pregnant." Norman told and just looked down. "I'll try talk with him." Emma said and smiled, and then she walked upstairs to Ray's room.

"Ray, can you open the door?..." She asked. She didn't get any reply back, but heard a door be unlocked and opened it. He looked really upset about the situation. "Ray..." Emma went into a hug, and Ray hugged back. "I heard you're pregnant.." Emma said and they stopped hugging. Ray just looked away.

"So, what are you gonna do about... It?" Emma asked. "I don't know, maybe an abortion, I guess. But I'm not sure yet." Ray replied, as they walked into his room.

Emma looked a little shocked for hearing 'abortion.' "Have you thought about telling Norman about this?..." Ray looked at her with wide eyes. "Of course not! He'll tell me not to! So of course I won't tell him." Ray said and hugged himself, as he looked away from Emma.

"I know you won't. But I think you should, because it'll be a shock for him, Ray." Emma told with her hand on his shoulder and smiled. "What, tell him?! Are you been serous right now, Emma?" Ray asked a bit annoyed with a stare.

"Yes, I am been serous about this, Ray. Ray, you're an Omega, your Alpha need to know-" "My Alpha?! Yes, I matted with Norman, so what? But that doesn't make him my Alpha, Emma." Ray told and crossed his arms. "Where have you read that?" She asked. "On the internet?" Ray responded a little confused and stopped crossing his arms.

"Ray, you can't always trust the internet, you know that, right?" Emma asked with a serous tone at him.