Chapter sixteen

My pregnancy hormones are the worst. I can literally go from happy to upset, and think everything is against me, which is ridiculous, is my opinion.

"Ray?" I heard Norman from the doorway in my room. I turned around to look at him, "yes?" I smiled and stood up from my chair and went over to him.

He touched my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, "it's been awhile since we had fun~" He smirked at me, which annoyed me.

I covered his face with my hand, "nuh uh. I am not going to have sex with you. You can go and jerk off." I removed my hand and crossed my arms.

He whined, "I want you..~" I pushed him out of the doorway and closed my door. "I'm letting you in if you stop asking for sex, idiot". I giggled quietly from his dumbness. It was cute.

"Okay, okay. I'll behave myself, I promise". I smiled and opened the door for him. "You sure?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "Yeah". I let him in and closed the door behind him.

I crossed my arms again, "I was doing homework". I smiled awkwardly. "Homework?" He quested me. I nodded and walked to my desk and sat down.

He walked up behind and learned down besides my head, "oh, that. I've finished it already" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued it.

"Your face is right up at my face." I could literally hear his breath in my ear. "Sorry, love". He stepped a bit away. Him? Finding a chair he could sit on was loudly. It annoyed me, but sweet of him even waiting for me to finish.

He stared at me while I was doing my homework. I looked back at him, "what?" He smiled, "nothing, just looking at your beautiful face". I blushed a little. I looked down my paper and continued my homework.

He groaned and took the paper out of my hand, same with the pencil. He finished my homework, which chocked me a little. "Why'd you do that?" I looked confused at him. He cupped my cheek and began to kiss me.

He made me stand as we walked to the bed. I got laid down, and Norman on top of me.

He was sliding he hand up my shirt and I blushed even more. I looked down and covered my mouth.

I glanced his dick, and pushes him away. I removed my hand from my mouth and quickly sat up, "didn't I say I didn't wanted to have sex?." I crossed my legs and hugged myself.

I looked to the side and down the floor, "just because you're hard, it doesn't mean you have to make me have sex with you" I looked back at him and he looked upset.

Was it because of what I said? Stop being upset, Norman.

I stopped hugging myself and got out of bed, and walked over to the desk and sat down my chair.

"I'm sorry, Ray. And you're right about it, I don't need to have sex with you if you don't want to, of course" He learned. Good.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, yeah. Just don't make a move when I've already told I didn't want to". I took a paper and began to draw.

"Wanna cuddle?" I turned my head to him and nodded. I got up from the chair and over to him. He had already laid himself down and I got on the bed and laid myself too.

He pulled me close to him, as my head was touching his chest. "I love you, you know that, right?" I looked up at him and he smiled. "Of course I know and I do too". I smiled and learned back into his chest.

I felt his hand laying on my stomach as he was rubbing it with his thumb. "Can I ask you a question?" He stopped and I looked up. "Sure" I smiled.

"I know it's probably a stupid question, but I'm just curious about it". He blushed a little. "There's not stupid questions, only stupid answers" I giggled. "Okay. So, why don't you want to have sex anymore? I respect if you're not in a mood or anything, but it has been almost five months, though". I took his hand off my stomach and curled our fingers into each other.

I looked at our hands, "it's not because I don't want to have sex with you, I do, but I don't want to have sex while I'm pregnant" I looked up at him. He smiled and patted my head, "that's fine". He kissed my forehead and booped our foreheads together.

I closed my eyes while smiling. He really understood, I guess. "You didn't really needed to finish my homework, it was cheating." I looked at him and he looked back. "I know, I just wanted you to be gone with it, and your were slow". At least I'm trying to understand the questions, though.

I giggled, "dumbass". He smiled weakly and and chuckled after. I pecked his lips and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me.

i kissed back and I guess we both blushed. I broke the kiss and looked down, "so you really are hard, huh?" I looked back up and he nodded awkwardly. "I can give you a blowjob?" He looked chocked and got wide eyes. "Wait, really?! Are you sure?!" I nodded and he relaxed.

I made him lay on his back and I went on top. I moved down to unzip his pants. "Don't bite me this time, pretty". I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'll try my best". I chuckled and smiled.

Sorry I haven't being uploaded some chapters- I've been lazy to, heh-

But here it is. I hope you like it?-✌🏼