Chapter fifteen

I covered Ray's eyes and when we got the place, i let go of them. "This is the surprise." I smiled and looked at him.

He got wide eyes, as that I began to think he didn't like it or if he wanted to leave.

He looked at me with his dark green eyes and smiled, "I like it, Norman. It's perfect." He really liked it, I can't believe it. Ray liked this picnic I've sat up for him.

"Really? You doesn't say it just to make me happy, right?" He sighed and hugged me, "I'm not lying, I like it, Norman. You sat this up for me, so why wouldn't I be happy?" He let go and smiled brightly at me. I smiled and kissed his forehead and touched his belly spot.

He laid his hand on mine, and was laying his head on my chest. "We should sit down, shall we?" I hold his hand as he looked up at me and nodded.

We walked over to the blanket and sat down. I was sitting in front of him, and he was sitting in front of me. He crossed his legs, "you didn't really had to set all this up for me." He raised his brow with a smile. It was cute.

I shrugged, "why not? I'd do anything for my lover." I winked and chuckled. I saw a little pink blush on his cheeks, which I smiled of.

Ray looked down the ground which confused me a little, didn't he like it? Did he lie about it? "Norman, are we gonna drop out of college when the baby gets born..?" He looked a little worried at me, and I've never thought of that, actually.

I petted his back gently. "We'll find out to that time, kay?" I tried to sound he shouldn't worry and I didn't. But when it comes to the baby, I didn't actually know. We are a bit young to be parents, and Ray decided to the baby, which made me worry happy.

Since then we never had sex, and I fully respect he doesn't want to, but when the heat comes? He can't take any heat pill because they doesn't work on him anymore.

"Should we sit down?" I hold his hand, while squeezing it. He looked at me and nodded with a smile.

We sat down on the blanket with the food beside us. Emma helped me making the food and if she hadn't, I don't think I'd be done with it.

Ray looked up at sky, while he crossed his legs and his hands down the blanket behind his back. He looked so gorgeous good, with his hair moving with the wind.

Ray had always been so special to me, more then Emma had. But of course she's special to me too, just not so much as Ray are.

"Are you okay, Norman?" Ray's voice had made me go back to reality. He looked at me with his smile and some small pink blush on his cheeks, it made me want to kiss him, really.

"Of course I am, love" I smiled back and took one of the food and offered Ray it. He took it and thanked me.

I took some of it too and ate it. He looked so beautiful with his black hair and dark green eyes. "The sun makes you look more beautiful." I smiled and I kinda made a mistake saying more beautiful, that'll make it sound like, I only think he's beautiful when the sun is there. Jeez, no. He's always beautiful, always.

He giggled and took my hand up. His hand was warm, which felt like I was in heaven and everything around wasn't there, but only Ray and I were in the world. "What do you want the baby to be named?" Waow, I never saw that coming from him. I've thought He'd choose the name for the baby, I guess not.

I smiled brightly, "what about the name Zero?" He smiled back and let go of my hand.

He took a strawberry and looked at it for few seconds and the looked at me. "Zero is a good name for him." He hold around his stomach and looked down at it.

It wasn't that big yet, but it will be and I can't wait for him to give birth. I'm really exciting for that to happen in my life.

"I'll always be here all along you're in your pregnancy and after we got him." He took a bite of the strawberry and looked at me while swallowing what he had in his mouth. "You better be." He giggled again it made me go along with him.

We stopped giggling and I spoke up, "Ray, I didn't mean to get you pregnant in this young age, you gotta believe me.. It may look like it, but it weren't. It was totally fine that you got mad at me when we found out you was pregnant.. But when I heard it, I was happy about it, but I knew you'd hate it... And yes, you're an Omega. It's not your fault you go into heat and now can't take heat pills.. But I was so happy that you kept the baby." I finally said it, I just hope he understood I didn't mean to get him pregnant at twenty one..

Ray moves closer to me and then he wrapped his arms around me, it was a hug and I of course hugged back. "I know, Norman. And I'm so sorry for being that rude to you.. I was just in shock when the doctor said I was pregnant, it didn't went into my head to understand that I was. So my madness went on you, for I should have told you should have used a condom before we had sex. I apologize, baby" I moved him in my lap and hold down his waist.

He learned a bit away from me to look at me, and still having his arms wrapped around my neck. I looked up at him and looked into his dark green eyes. "You don't have to apologize for it, love. I'm the Alpha, I should be more careful and remember to wear a condom." I booped our noses and he giggled at it.

Yep, it has been a month since I've posted a chapter, heh~

But here it is, I hoped you enjoyed reading it. I know I'm bad at sending out to when I'm posting and all that. Sorry

Ma baby boy Quackity!~