Chapter 25- Frisk And Salad

(~Your POV~)

The human grabs me by the wrist, "Are you Y/N?!" I nod, still speechless. I'm frozen from fear.

'A HUMAN?! NoT oNLy tHat! IT'S DEFINITELY NOT A KID!'

"Hurry! Get inside..!" He commands, pulling me up and into the cabin. They hurriedly close the door behind them to shut out the cold.

'I'm blocked in-'

My eyes glow as I back myself into a nearby bookcase, "WHO ARE YOU?!?!" "Look, I know you're scared but you don't have to be. My name is Frisk. I'm not going to hurt you. Sans is a very close friend of mine. He sent you, didn't he? Is he alright?!"

I'm breathing heavily and staring in disbelief, "Sans, is friends-.. with a human." "Dating a human, actually." A small voice chimes in. Small plant roots creep up over and around Frisk's shoulder. A bright yellow flower comes out of hiding, it's petals are yellow and torn.

Frisk blushes a bit and turns to it, fussing, "Flowey!" I slide down, sitting on the floor in pure shock.

'Fell kept it a secret from Papyrus, beCaUSe It'S A FREAKING HUMAN!'

Fortunately for Frisk, I can't use magic. There's no way I could kill them in the first place without it. I don't think I'd be able to kill him at all, end of story.

No doubt about it, humans are known to have stronger magic than monsters. Just one human child can accomplish so much, possibly even kill every monster here with their strength. BUT AN ADULT? The king himself might as well put up white flags in surrender.

Frisk steps closer and sit down in front of me, "Sans has told me a lot about you. Is it true that you're Papyrus' soulmate?" I nod, though my body is shaking more right now than when I was running in the freezing cold. He has a very cheerful and gentle smile, "I'm so glad. You two must be very happy."

Tears well up in my eyes as I admit, "I miss them." The human sighs and looks away, "Same..... You came all the way out here for a reason so that must mean something."

I hand him the note and Sans' phone. He takes a minute to read over it. His expression changes to worry as he looks back to me, "Y/N, Sans did tell me some things beforehand. I understand it may be a long story but..... Please tell me everything."

That's exactly what I did. From the day that Sans bought me, all the way until I escaped.

(~Small Time Skip~)

Frisk is looking through all the pictures and videos on the phone. I'd rather not, since only the thought of it made me sick to my stomach.

I wasn't really paying much attention, until I heard my own voice play from the speakers, "PAPYRUS STOP!!! PLEASE!!" That's when I looked up. Immediately, I was reminded of that night.

'Sans... Sans was filming it.'

I fight back tears and growl, standing up and going into Frisk's small kitchen. I sit back against the cabinets and place my two hands over each side of my skull.

'I don't want to listen. It's horrible enough to go through it once.'

"Hey." I flinch and look around. Flowey's sitting in front of me, "Yeah, you. Are you okay?"

I turn away from him and pull my knees to my chest, not really in the mood. Flowey speaks up, but he's still quite quiet and timid, "So, I suppose you don't want to talk to me just because of what that bag of bones said." "I don't know what you're talking about." I reply.