96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 96:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ning Zhi slowly retracted his gaze, and didn't look much.

The car drove to a nearby mall.

Ning Zhi took Lu Jue, and Lu Jue took Xiao Song Song, followed by his bodyguards, and walked into the mall.

There are a lot of people in the mall.

Lu Jue is tall and big, with a long body and outstanding appearance. He is very conspicuous in his red sportswear.

Little Song Song, who was holding his clothes next to him, looked cute, with big round eyes, and wearing shabby and shabby clothes. Such a strange combination attracted many people in the mall to look at him.

Where Xiao Song Song was afraid of crowds, he pulled Lu Jueyi's hand to tighten in fear, and his small body was almost close to Lu Jue's long legs.

The entire third floor of the mall is full of clothing stores.

Ning Zhi chose a children's clothing store with a lovely decoration. "Lu Jue, you help Xiao Song Song choose clothes, and he will definitely like you to pick them for him."

She discovered that Xiao Song Song would only be an exception to Lu Jue, he really liked sticking to Lu Jue.

"Hello, sir, do you want to choose this kid's clothes?" The female clerk stepped forward. At a glance, she saw that the boy's clothes were worn out and not fit.

Lu Jue pursed his lips, but he did not answer.

The female clerk kept a polite smile on her face, "If it is chosen for this kid, the clothes that suit him are in this area."

Ning Zhi led Lu Jue over, and she found that there were so many styles of children's clothes, and they were all cute.

"Choose it, or you can ask Xiao Song Song which one he likes." Ning Zhi said to Lu Jue.

Lu Jue first picked up a red dress full of puppy designs and brought it directly to Xiao Song Song. Then, he picked up another red dress with a big tiger pattern and stuffed it to Xiao Song Song.

The third and the fourth are all red.

Ning Zhifu, she was wrong and forgot that Lu Jue shouldn't let Lu Jue choose clothes.

She hurriedly stopped him, "You like red, but Xiao Song Song, as a child, may like each piece in a different color. You can ask him."

Lu Jue blinked, he turned around, lowered his head, and asked the little sticky man Jing Song Song next to him, "Do you like clothes?"

Xiao Song Song fully understood what his elder brother Lu Jue said. He held a pile of clothes in his arms, with a small face exposed on the clothes, and nodded obediently, "I like it, just like my elder brother."

The red clothes are the same color as the elder brother's body.

Ning Zhi couldn't laugh or cry, well, she also forgot, Xiao Song Song was already Lu Jue's little attendant, and to him, everything Lu Jue said was good.

The female clerk saw Xiao Song Song holding so many clothes, she hurried forward to help, trying to take the clothes in his hand, but the next second, Xiao Song Song dodged.

His **** eyes stared at the female clerk fiercely, and his two little hands subconsciously hugged the clothes tightly, "Mine, mine."

This is given to him by the elder brother.