26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 26:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Jue lowered his eyes to look at his held hand, he did not shake it away, nor did he answer.

This time, Ning Zhi felt that he recognized her.

"Lu Jue, they are bullying you." Ning Zhi angrily said.

Although for autistic patients, they turn a blind eye to other people and listen to other people's words, sometimes even if it is the loud noise of firecrackers, they don't feel anything. They only listen to the sounds of interest.

But this does not mean that people can be bullied.

These people in front of him obviously felt that Lu Jue didn't fight back when he cursed, and he couldn't fight back, so he was just bullying.

"Congratulations, Brother Shang, the school flower is going to be reconciled with you." The boy next to him laughed.

Song Jingshang raised his eyebrows, "Will you use outsiders to irritate me in the future?" His tone was full of arrogance and disdain, "Don't compare me to a fool."

"Then you don't receive letters from other girls anymore, otherwise, I will really be with Lu Jue next time." Xiaohua's face was shy and her tone of voice was delicate.

Ning Zhi was speechless when she heard what she said. What kind of school girl is using Lu Jue as a spare tire.

She was so angry that she walked up to the school flower and cursed shamelessly, "If you think you want to be with Lu Jue, he will promise you? Where do you come from?"

The so-called school girl in front of him had a beautiful face, but compared with Ningzhi's beauty, it was not even worse.

Ning Zhi continued to curse: "You two are in love, can you not involve innocent people?" Lu Jue did not owe them.

However, Ning Zhi's words, of course, the school flower can not be heard.

Song Jingshang’s brother next to him joked: "School flower, you are wrong. Even if you are a mad businessman, you should find a good one. How can this fool compare to Shang brother?"

"That's right, I guess the fool is scared even more stupid by us now."

Ning knew that he could not wait to show up now and scare these two mindless boys to death. How could Lu Jue be inferior to the others?

Ning Zhi quickly walked back to Lu Jue, she leaned to his ear, "Don't listen to them nonsense, you are the most handsome, quiet, high IQ, and money, you are so good, they are envious and jealous of you. "

In Ning Zhi's view, if Lu definitely did not suffer from autism, these people would not even be able to match his finger.

In the setting sun, Lu Jueqiao's long eyelashes trembled. He raised his eyes, his gaze fell on Ning Zhi's face, took a look, and quickly moved away.

At this moment, suddenly a tall and thin boy walked over, and the facial features that the other party was familiar with made Ning Zhi recognize at a glance, it was Lu Shenyuan.

He came to Lu Jue?

Ning Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, Lu Shenyuan came, at least these people didn't dare to bully Lu Jue wantonly.

Others also saw Lu Shenyuan who suddenly appeared, and they all knew that Lu Jue was Lu Shenyuan's younger brother.

People like the Lu family can't touch them. Therefore, they bullied Lu Jue, only secretly, not on the bright side, and they never did anything to Lu Jue.