66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 66:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hearing the affirmative tone of his granddaughter, Father Ning was a little surprised.

Because the people he sent to investigate, when the granddaughter first married into the Lu family, she didn't like Lu Jue.

Therefore, when he knew that there was this marriage agreement, Mr. Ning believed that the matter between his granddaughter and Lu Jue could be resolved quickly and smoothly.

And now, the granddaughter said that she likes Lu Jue, which is something that Grandpa Ning had never expected.

Elder Ning looked at Lu Jue a few times, and the other party looked at Ning Zhi brightly, and he didn't know how to conceal his inner thoughts, all of which were reflected in his eyes and face.

Elder Ning has been in contact with more old foxes and wolves for most of his life, and he still met such a simple-minded person for the first time, but it was a pity that he was sick.

Elder Ning sighed. Now that his granddaughter has her own ideas and made her own choice, he naturally respects it.

For Mr. Ning, being happy with his granddaughter is the most important.

Elder Ning's gaze fell on Lu Jue again, and he said to him: "You come with me."

"Grandpa?" Ning Zhi realized that the old man wanted to talk to Lu Jue.

Elder Ning stared at his granddaughter dozingly, and said angrily: "I just have something to talk to him, and I won't do anything to him. Are you afraid of grandpa bullying him?"

Ning Zhi hurriedly said: "No, Lu Jue may not hear you, I can help you convey it."

Elder Ning waved his hand, "When I told you to divorce just now, his reaction was very quick."

He stood up on crutches and walked to the study.

Lu Jue got up, Ning Zhi looked at him, "Don't be afraid, I will wait for you outside."

Lu Jue responded in a low voice, and followed the old man to the study.

In the study room, there are mahogany bookshelves, mountain ink paintings are hung on all four walls, and the air is scented with a touch of ink.

The old man walked to the desk and sat down. He looked at Lu Jue who was standing still, and sighed.

"My granddaughter likes you." Elder Ning said to Lu Jue, "but I don't like you."

Lu Jue quickly looked at Old Man Ning's eyes, his eyes lowered.

Grandpa doesn't like him.

Elder Ning said: "Can you hear what I said?"

Since knowing that the youngest son of the Lu family is autistic, the father has asked him to find relevant information in this regard.

If it is mild, it is fine, but Lu Jue is obviously a severe patient. However, after a few contacts, Lu Jue's situation is not as bad as the description of the information.

Lu Jue pursed his lips. He slowly said, "I heard it."

Father Ning nodded, "Do you know why I don't like you?"

Lu Jue raised his eyes and looked at the old man for a few seconds before moving away.

"Because you are different from other people, you can't give Xiaozhi happiness." Old man Ning didn't keep his affection, and he simply and bluntly said: "If Xiaozhi is sick, you can't take care of her, but you need her to take care of you."