05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 5:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There was a faint, sweet smell of cake in the study.

Ning Zhi looked over Lu Jue's head and saw that the display frame was empty, and there was no small sun popping up.

She leaned close to Lu Jue's ear and said softly, "I have been waiting in line for a long time, and my feet are tired." She lied to him. There are indeed many customers in the dessert shop, but there is no need to line up.

Ning Zhi coaxed him: "Lu Jue, if you like to eat, I can queue up every day to buy it for you."

She stared at the display box above Lu Jue's head, however, there was no response.

He doesn't like to eat? Or is the cake not tasty?

Hearing that she worked so hard to buy cakes for him, was he not at all happy?

Lu Jue shook his head, "I don't like it, don't line up."

He didn't like it and didn't want her to line up.

Ning Zhi understood what he meant, and it seemed that he couldn't get the little sun this time.

Then she looked at the little guy who was holding the Tyrannosaurus tightly and pouting his mouth high, "Coconut milk cake, come here."

Ye Zhigao sniffed, and his two little feet stepped on each other anxiously, without moving.

Ning Zhi thought it was funny, the little guy was a bit temperamental, "Do you want to eat cake?"

Ye Zhigao walked over holding the Tyrannosaurus rex, his voice was immature, and righteously said: "It's not that I want to eat cake, but the Tyrannosaurus wants to eat."

"You apologize to your cousin, I will give you the cake."

Ning Zhi stretched out his hand again and squeezed his fleshy cheek, "Also, you can no longer swear fools casually, no matter if it is to your cousin or that classmate in your class, if I find out, I will take You tie it up and put ten big cakes in front of you so that you can only watch but not eat."

Ning Zhi was very bad, "Oh, and throw away your Tyrannosaurus rex."

Ye Zhigao hugged his Tyrannosaurus rex quickly, "You can't lose the dragon."

He pursed his small mouth, and whispered to Lu Jue, "I'm sorry."

Ning Zhi: "Aren't you a boy? When you speak so quietly, I don't feel your sincerity in apologizing at all."

Ye Zhigao was wronged, he raised his voice, his voice still milky: "I'm sorry, I won't scold a fool anymore."

Ning Zhi pushed the untouched little cake to him, "eat it."

The little guy's **** eyes lit up.

Ning Zhi leaned close to Lu Jue, and tried his best to take credit: "Coconut milk cake scolded you, I helped you teach him." Seeing that his lips were a bit dry, she handed the water cup next to him, "Whoever scolds you in the future, I will Help you teach it back."

She touched Lu Jue's hand, and his fingertips were cold.

Before receiving Lu Jue's response, he raised his eyes, rather knowing that a small sun appeared on the top of Ye Zhigao's head, who was eating cakes. There was no display frame, but a small sun appeared directly.

The little one is not as bright as Lu Jue's little sun.

How is this going?

Ning Zhi was full of consternation. She hurriedly called out the Overlord: "Why do I see a little sun on the coconut milk cake?"