08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 8:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 8:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the car.

Ning Zhi looked at the side, Lu Jue with a dark cloud popping up in the display box above her head, she thought it was funny.

Some people with autism will repeat the same thing every day according to a fixed habit. If they are interrupted or stopped, they will feel unhappy or upset.

Lu Jue always runs in the morning every day. In the afternoon, he does jigsaw puzzles, plays computer games, and reads books at the same time. It is like setting a timed alarm clock. His behavior is rigid and boring.

Being taken out by Ning Zhi broke his fixed behavior, Lu Jue was unhappy.

Ning Zhi first asked Lu’s mother for the matter of taking Lu Jue out. Lu’s mother was surprised, but she immediately agreed. After all, Lu Jue hadn’t stepped out of Lu’s house for a long time. She hoped that her son would have more contact with outsiders. Other people communicate and relieve the condition.

Ning Zhi was able to let Lu Jue go out, of course she was very happy.

When the two went out, Mother Lu sent a few bodyguards to protect them, and even more, Mother Lu gave Ning Zhi a card, which was Lu Jue's secondary card.

The butler reminded Ning Zhi that there is no limit to the card.

Ning Zhi is a wise man, knowing that the butler's reminder must be what Lu Mu meant.

There is no limit for a card, she can spend it at will, and after spending Lu Jue's money, she needs to take good care of Lu Jue.

For Mother Lu, as long as Ningzhi is good to Lu absolutely, she can be good to Ningzhi, and nothing can be more important than her son.

Ning Zhi never dreamed that there would be such a good thing, even if Lu Mu didn't say it, she would have been kind to Lu Jue and wanted to make Lu Jue happy.

The car stopped in front of the mall.

Ning Zhi got out of the car first, and Lu Jue pursed his lips before coming down.

He is still wearing a red sweater and a pair of black casual trousers. He is tall and has outstanding eyebrows, even if he stands quietly by the car, it is very attractive.

"Let's go in." Now that Mother Lu gave her Lu Jue's card, she would rather wait to fill her empty cloakroom immediately.

Lu Jue lowered his head without humming the people coming and going at the entrance of the mall.

Ning Zhi saw that the small black cloud above his head seemed to have eaten a catalyst, slowly increasing.

Is he even more unhappy?

Lu Jue is tall, and I would rather know that he has to raise his head and tiptoe slightly before he gets close to his ear, "Don't be afraid, I will hold your hand, and you just follow me."

She stretched out her hand to hold Lu Jue's big hand hanging beside her.

His hands are a bit cold, his fingers are slender, and his knuckles are distinct. They look the same as his, and they look good.

"Let's go."

Lu Jue's eyes fell on his hands, and the soft touch was strange, but he didn't hate it.

Ning Zhi led Lu Jue into the mall, and the bodyguards behind him were too eye-catching. She confessed that they don't need to be too close.

There are many people in the mall. Ning Zhi clearly felt Lu Jue's hand tightening, and he approached her.